💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo's E3 Direct discussion

alsemanche

What do you want Nintendo to showcase tonight?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want Nintendo to showcase tonight?

• Breath of the Wild 2
    • Animal Crossings update/expansion/DLC
    • Metroid Prime 4
    • Bayonetta 3
    • New Smash fighter(s)
    • Updates on Pokémon Legends: Arceus
    • Switch Pro teaser/announcement (delulu but still)
    • Mario Kart 9/new expansion/update
    • Splatoon 3 gameplay
    • Others (list them in the thread)

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, Red said:

If they ignore Breath of the Wild 2 we'll see a meltdown worse than the day the Sour Candy music video wasn't announced

I hope they at least give us a 10 second tease or something for botw, just to reassure us that it's still coming :bradley: BUT I NEED MORE FOR METROID IM SO TIRED OF WAITING

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

BoW 2

Mario Kart 9

and maybe gameplay on Splatoon 3

and maybe something on that metroid game if lucky :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche
Just now, RAMROD said:

Mario Kart 9

Kinda hoping they update the one we have with new levels and stuff instead of an entirely new game because I don't want to buy another mario kart now :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Red
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Mario Kart 9

With MK8D selling like water on the desert? it's time to deal with the fact Switch will be a Mario Kart-less console :selena: 

Red

I don't understand why Nintendo pays so much dust to Metroid, everywhere I see a Nintendo community people have been begging for a new Metroid for years :oprah:

Married the Night

All I want is Zelda news. Majora’s Mask included on a Zelda anniversary set would literally make my entire year. That’s all I want. 

Phaye Monster

Really hoping for another Mario Kart but not holding high hopes tbh. There was that one leaker who said they’re working on another game even though MK8D still sells so well bc Nintendo is a “business” but I don’t believe any leaker these days. 
I expect an update on BOTW2 but maybe not a release date. Maybe something else like Donkey Kong or Mario Party. But I also have no idea. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

homomo

The Switch lite was announced in July 2019 and came out in September.

I’d assume Nintendo would do something similar with the pro, so their announcement doesn’t cannibalize OG Switch sales.

La Rosalia

All I want from this is any of the following announcements-

1. Metroid Prime 4

2. Bayonetta 3

3. TLOZ: BOTW2

Realistically, I’m not sure if any of those will happen knowing Nintendo. 

littlepotter

I want nothing because I have a million games I haven't played yet. I'm just excited for the meltdowns :enigma:

chaeri pls

Eido

BOTW2 will have a trailer 

I'm sure of it as well as gameplay during the treehouse

I hope ACNH will have a DLC 

As for the pro, rumors said that they wanted to announce it so that exclusive games could be announced during E3

Serial Chiller

BOTW2 and Bayonetta 3 when? sksksk

(I secretly dont want the games to come too soon for I'm without pennies for the time being :giveup:)

Crescent Bloom
3 hours ago, Red said:

Can someone explain me why everyone is saying the Pro is cancelled? Just because it hasn't been announced yet? 

I really do hope the pro isn't a thing ... most Nintendo Switch hardware sales saw a peak last year with the pandemic (and animal crossing), and it would be quite annoying to have "pro-only" games for the people that just bought a switch last year.

Red
Just now, Crescent Bloom said:

I really do hope the pro isn't a thing ... most Nintendo Switch hardware sales saw a peak last year with the pandemic (and animal crossing), and it would be quite annoying to have "pro-only" games for the people that just bought a switch last year.

I believe most of the new games will run on all of the Switch family but better on the Pro and just a few will run only on the Pro. If I recall right, when the New 3DS was out, there was only one game that did not run on the old 3DS.

• alsemanche changed the title to Nintendo's E3 Direct discussion

Archived