Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VIDEO: Chromatica RSD Unboxing

Rifek

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

What is the difference between the regular vinyl and the RSD vinyl?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE
13 hours ago, Living said:

So happy I got the version with the clear slip case :saladga:

Idc I’m getting that one too

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Thanks. Apparently only 750 of those copies are in the UK - according to a local record store. How can I go about getting a vinyl (either of them) without paying ridiculously inflated prices?

The standard black one should be readily available to pre-order outside of her store already. Although I'm in the US, so I can't really speak to how or when things are listed anywhere else. I've always had luck online when it comes to RSD purchases (which I typically import, since UK and Europe tend to have better selections). Leftover stock usually goes up online later in the day or the day after for stores that participated, so you just have to keep an eye out on anything local.

Lady K

I had to make an appointment at my local store due to Covid.  They are only letting 10 people in at a time, so even though they open at 8am I can't go in until 10:30am. 

Make sure to call your stores ahead of time so you don't get screwed by getting there when they open!  :pawsup:

hope we get some discogs shops selling this so they can ship me one since I live in Brazil

cdparky
17 hours ago, OMonster said:

Thanks. Apparently only 750 of those copies are in the UK - according to a local record store. How can I go about getting a vinyl (either of them) without paying ridiculously inflated prices?

Banquet Records will likely get plenty of them, they are online only at 6pm on the day. They are also listing the US import (at a higher price, which will likely dissuade scalpers for that version).

OMonster
9 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Banquet Records will likely get plenty of them, they are online only at 6pm on the day. They are also listing the US import (at a higher price, which will likely dissuade scalpers for that version).

Oooh, interesting. Thanks so much :)

subtext / fantasy

mr.peter

I just want to know how much re-sellers are gonna sell this for on eBay :cryga: because I don't have time on Saturday to try to get one in person

bpmMonkey

Ok, that’s 57€ if I pick it up at the store 5 minutes from my home… bye, sadly, but that’s too expensive, considering there where months this year where I only got to work once due to the lockdowns, earning 80€ total. :enigma:

Saint Hollywood

The closest record store to me is receiving the vinyl… love that for me! :billie:

I’ve always wanted to have a vinyl collection and I think this would be a great way to start it off, especially since I don’t own the album. I don’t have a record player yet but I’ll probably get one later this year. I just hope everything I plan on getting won’t severely hurt my bank account. :bear:

Saint Hollywood

Does anyone know how much this vinyl will retail for in the US? I really hope it’s not too expensive. :bradley:

• CyanLights changed the title to VIDEO: Chromatica RSD Unboxing
mr.peter

Okay so i snatched the first listing on eBay I could find. I been checking regularly. :bradley: it came out to $112 shipped. which is kinda what I was expecting to pay from a reseller. It’s kinda worth the stress of trying to get one on Saturday which I don’t have time for 

Archived