Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red
5 minutes ago, pltcn61 said:

This is so pretty 😍 Makes me wanna buy a record player

Not gonna lie, if I hadn't spent almost a fifth of my income on the BTW 10th anniversary edition, I would buy this

Louie

So the only difference between the RSD edition and Regular edition is the Yellow Vinyl? 

Rifek
2 minutes ago, Louie said:

So the only difference between the RSD edition and Regular edition is the Yellow Vinyl? 

+ fanzine

+ new booklet with new photos 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

HuffsAhoy

This is amazing. The closest record store to me that's participating in RST is 50 miles away :selena: I guess I could always call and see if they're getting this in stock. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PropaGaga
18 minutes ago, Rifek said:

+ fanzine

+ new booklet with new photos 

Both editions come with the booklet and fanzine. Only difference is the color variant.

OMonster
16 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Both editions come with the booklet and fanzine. Only difference is the color variant.

Do you know if the UK store will re-stock the regular edition? I missed out and there's only one vinyl in my city being sold on RSD. I have no chance. 

subtext / fantasy

Chaymie

Anyone know if there's going to be a UK/US difference for the RSD one? 
A friend from UK is helping me get this in store as she herself is getting the Tomb Raider soundtrack. 
Just wondering if there is gonna be a difference and if I need to be getting one from the US stores too. I've PO'ed the normal one from Gaga's store tho. 

Chaymie

Mister G

Omg this looks amazing. I already blocked off my morning next Saturday for RSD.

Rifek
18 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what time do these release?

6/12 morning I believe 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Do you know if the UK store will re-stock the regular edition? I missed out and there's only one vinyl in my city being sold on RSD. I have no chance. 

Don’t know for sure. The RSD pressing is limited to 11,000, which is a lot. I imagine the standard pressing is at least double that, so there shouldn’t be a problem getting a copy.

OMonster
6 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Don’t know for sure. The RSD pressing is limited to 11,000, which is a lot. I imagine the standard pressing is at least double that, so there shouldn’t be a problem getting a copy.

Thanks. Apparently only 750 of those copies are in the UK - according to a local record store. How can I go about getting a vinyl (either of them) without paying ridiculously inflated prices?

subtext / fantasy

• CyanLights changed the title to VIDEO: Chromatica RSD Unboxing

Archived