💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VIDEO: Chromatica RSD Unboxing

Rifek

Featured Posts

RAMROD
On 6/8/2021 at 1:18 AM, Saint Hollywood said:

Does anyone know how much this vinyl will retail for in the US? I really hope it’s not too expensive. :bradley:

Around $45-$50, IIRC

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

I'm too poor to buy it, but at least I can enjoy this video :)

Sad The Office GIF

phantasmas

US + International list of stores that participate in RSD can be found here: https://recordstoreday.com/Stores

DISCLAIMER: There are a lot of independent stores that participate in Record Store Day. Not all of them will choose to participate in all promotions, or carry all releases.

Juanlittlem
14 hours ago, mr.peter said:

Okay so i snatched the first listing on eBay I could find. I been checking regularly. :bradley: it came out to $112 shipped. which is kinda what I was expecting to pay from a reseller. It’s kinda worth the stress of trying to get one on Saturday which I don’t have time for 

I got it from eBay for 76€, pretty cheap cause I was expecting like 100€ or something like that :billie:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

mr.peter
18 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I got it from eBay for 76€, pretty cheap cause I was expecting like 100€ or something like that :billie:

score :legend:, was that with shipping ? I'm curious how much they will go for come Saturday when all the re-sellers list them 

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

score :legend:, was that with shipping ? I'm curious how much they will go for come Saturday when all the re-sellers list them 

Yeah it was 64,00 € + 12,00€ shipping. Im sure itll go up till 150 or more.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

No to panic anyone, but apparently record stores in the UK have had delays with shipping but it might get there tomorrow.

Really hope we get it for 12th of June, was looking forward to this :messga:

mr.peter

guys the mail man just delivered my RSD vinyl and Hot Toys The child :bradley: It feels like Christmas

PS. beware of the fan zine, my hands were full of black ink after flipping through it. I don't think the ink has settled yet :green: but this vinyl is beautiful so worth the wait :legend:good luck tomorrow happy RSD day!

b39eb85ef202a2109dfc2ec720fb700e80a02ee6

LandonM170

Omg I watched the video a few days ago and was a little disappointed that it didn't have Love Me Right and 1000 Doves (Demo) because maybe I am just being stupid, but I thought that it was supposed to have the same tracklist as the Box Sets but you know at least there is some cool **** to see and the yellow is beautiful! I skipped the part where he flipped though the books and stuff because when I get mine I want to see it then for the first time (however I did see the map and like two other pages) 

Stupid Oreo

My recordstore has got one for me :messga::vegas:

55€:bye:

IndyMelissa
6 hours ago, mr.peter said:

guys the mail man just delivered my RSD vinyl and Hot Toys The child :bradley: It feels like Christmas

PS. beware of the fan zine, my hands were full of black ink after flipping through it. I don't think the ink has settled yet :green: but this vinyl is beautiful so worth the wait :legend:good luck tomorrow happy RSD day!

b39eb85ef202a2109dfc2ec720fb700e80a02ee6

How did you get it early? It looks beautiful! Getting up at 6 am to hopefully get a copy!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Justin Drew Bieber

When are the ones from Gaga’s shop shipping again? I forgot :flop:

mr.peter
59 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

How did you get it early? It looks beautiful! Getting up at 6 am to hopefully get a copy!

I bought it on ebay, the delivery was super fast. Good luck I hope you get your copy

HIM820

If the zine is made out of the same paper as newspapers it may never fully set into it (or take a long time) :toofunny:

Archived