đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Map of 'Chromatica'

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

Jose P

Cancelling a whole bunch of plans and all of this conceptual stuff and visuals because of the pandemic has to be the most stupid thing ever. Like everyone saying 2020 said no and COVID ruined everything and the pandemic and this and that, that’s just not a valid excuse. These are all things that could have been adapted to the present situation. There obviously was a reason for them to throw all of this to the trash, and if it truly was the pandemic it really must be the most illogical and unnecessary thing she’s ever done.

It just really is infuriating to see how all of this went to waste, the amount of innovative and creative ways they could have served us an era despite the pandemic are innumerable. Let’s stop pretending like the pandemic excuse makes sense.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
30 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Cancelling a whole bunch of plans and all of this conceptual stuff and visuals because of the pandemic has to be the most stupid thing ever. Like everyone saying 2020 said no and COVID ruined everything and the pandemic and this and that, that’s just not a valid excuse. These are all things that could have been adapted to the present situation. There obviously was a reason for them to throw all of this to the trash, and if it truly was the pandemic it really must be the most illogical and unnecessary thing she’s ever done.

It just really is infuriating to see how all of this went to waste, the amount of innovative and creative ways they could have served us an era despite the pandemic are innumerable. Let’s stop pretending like the pandemic excuse makes sense.

Yep especially with the cancelled Fortnite event, i mean its a virtual concert/skins she didnt even had to do anything.

WTF is MDNA

Starmie25
5 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Yep especially with the cancelled Fortnite event, i mean its a virtual concert/skins she didnt even had to do anything.

You do realise that the Fortnite collabs involved Gaga, Ariana, J balvin etc so that one not really Gaga's fault 

sillynate
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

OMG !!!! There's also 'Enigma Forest' ! :firega:

E3xsCstWQAQaiB3?format=jpg&name=large

What’s the tribe name next to SL :giveup: I can’t make it out

25 minutes ago, sillynate said:

What’s the tribe name next to SL :giveup: I can’t make it out

Gun Metal 

Archived