💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Map of 'Chromatica'

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

Can anyone read the names next to each tribe symbol? I can't quite make them out... 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Oh really ? For me she has the car accident in our world and her mind goes to Chromatica in order to understand the trauma she's going through and escape reality, but reality hits her at the end when she recovers and is laying on the road.

Yeah to me that dream world didn't really have the same vibe as the worlds in SL and ROM. It looked too earthly and normal. There were no platform boots, no tribes, no futerism or fantasy. At the end we see it was all based on a movie she saw (or was going to see, or knew about at least, it was there) in theaters. I'm not saying the ending looks more like Chromatica though.

Justin Drew Bieber

Mystical pink magma, we NEED a music video at Mother’s Peak

Coldish

Who the **** decided to print this whole zine in black & white on a toilet paper?! I'm fuming. 

MANiCURE 6
8 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Can anyone read the names next to each tribe symbol? I can't quite make them out... 

I think it's just the tribe colors ^^

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, Coldish said:

Who the **** decided to print this whole zine in black & white on a toilet paper?! I'm fuming. 

I mean they probably did that to reduce production costs.

MANiCURE 6
4 minutes ago, Coldish said:

Black and white was very common for fanzine in the 90's ! :-)

And I didn't watch the video so idk about the paper quality 

Justin Drew Bieber

This map is giving me Majora’s Mask vibes

2186-ED08-642-F-43-F4-B72-C-CEDE45110082

Coldish
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

Black and white was very common for fanzine in the 90's ! :-)

And I didn't watch the video so idk about the paper quality 

It's frustrating as there are unreleased pictures from the photoshoot... and the map of Chromatica talks about "green teal colored buildings" that we can't even see. 

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Coldish said:

It's frustrating as there are unreleased pictures from the photoshoot... and the map of Chromatica talks about "green teal colored buildings" that we can't even see. 

I think the map looks cool as it is but I agree that some colors would've been great for new photos... But don't forget that there's also the booklet which may feature new pics in color ^^

Linus Gaga

Remember when people say

"chromatica is NOT a planet !"

"gaga never said Chromatica is a planet!"

:bradley: it is always a planet to me, i remember last year May, i posted on social media saying I'm packing and traveling to Chromatica :laughga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Babylon and Alice Bay..

this. i bet u each land represent a single.. so babylon and Alice were ment to be singles? which are the other ones 

kindest regards

Mister G
1 hour ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

The way I'd love Chromatica to have music videos for every song and her website to have this map as an interactive feature where you can click on each part of it and it takes you to the music video shot in that part of the planet. I've had too much wine tonight sorry :huntyga:

The way I love your username and am onboard for a Babylon (Sliced To Ribbons Remix) with Lady Dimitrescu.

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

this. i bet u each land represent a single.. so babylon and Alice were ment to be singles? which are the other ones 

From what I think: Replay, and Sine From Above 

Archived