This might be .. 1 or out of 10

I hope it doesn't make it to top 10 :haroon:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster

Done :kara:

Could you please tag me for the results? 

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster
25 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

200.gif

One word: racism. 

With Peace and love

Pennywise
46 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

200.gif

One word: racism. 

Against... Germans? :yennefer:

Spoiler

Scheiße is a good song but still is extremely overrated by this fanbase and I am right :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Gagas lil monster
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Against... Germans? :yennefer:

Reveal hidden contents

Scheiße is a good song but still is extremely overrated by this fanbase and I am right :poot:

Yes. Gaga may not be speaking very much actual German in the song but she can if you like. 

And overrated? 

Another word: Homophobia 

With Peace and love

HIMe
9 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Reveal hidden contents

You're entitled to your wrong opinion I guess.

• PartySick changed the title to Supermegarate: GAGA
PartySick
10 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I think it deserves its overrated status for being a pro-female song with both a witty hook (that German sounding nonsense being equated to the "nonsense" some jerks hear when women demand equal rights) and because it's a bop :firega:

I hope it's at least in the top 20 but I do agree the top ten belongs to other songs :diane:

🖤

Ororo Munroe
12 hours ago, Pennywise said:

MelodicSilkyIchthyosaurs-size_restricted

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

PussOfYonce
On 6/5/2021 at 12:32 PM, Kantakyakirno said:

WELCOME TO THE SUPER-MEGARATE on GAGA'S DISCOGRAPHY!  

y3pnt60ymy461.jpg

Some may dismiss pop as inauthentic. But for Lady Gaga—one of popular culture’s greatest, most extravagant creations—the inauthenticity is the point. No artist has more defiantly embodied that provocation this century than the one born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (in New York in 1986). Never wedded to the same image—one minute wearing a dress made of raw meat at the MTV VMAs, the next a coat of Kermit the Frog puppets on German TV—Gaga personifies pop’s surface obsessions while simultaneously upending them.

In a sense, her creative identity had crystallized by age 21, having been a child pianist, aspiring actor, and burlesque performer. Each of these facets powered her career’s most distinct parts: the celebrity fascination of her first two albums, 2008’s The Fame and 2009’s The Fame Monster; the subversive layering of 2011’s Born This Way and 2013’s ARTPOP; the sincere reverence of 2014’s Cheek to Cheek, her jazz standards album with Tony Bennett; and the rootsier songwriting of 2016’s Joanne. If 2009’s “Paparazzi” reveled in the flashes, then “Born This Way” celebrated inner light: In translating her diffuse identity into world-conquering art, Gaga has become a beacon to anyone else who’s felt like an outsider. Her loyal following—a.k.a. Little Monsters—has affirmed a deep connection to her message of self-love and self-expression, despite pop’s fickleness and her chameleonic exterior. She played out a simpler version of her path to fame in the 2018 remake of A Star Is Born: But while her character’s ascent was abetted by her lover, Gaga’s was all her own.

tumblr_mt1m9eBJB51rpxx42o1_500.gif

Rules: 

1) You have to rate (1-10) each and every track of the album.

2) Trolling is prohibited.

tumblr_odu2clkXF81rvvk8yo2_r1_500.gifv

Submit your rates here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tzUD9xkizNsPnDWRlkJ_6TNM8JrK__FTToV2LT-bG-s/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30th JUNE 

CEREMONY: 3RD JULY 

c10d37857a5ab66f89768916421d9d68f753a8ab

please no :toofunny:

how long will it take to rate all of gaga's discographyyy i might if i get bored on weekend tho so idk, we will have to wait and see

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Anveeroy
Poltergeist
Anveeroy
Just now, Poltergeist said:

I'll submit after June 25th, as I'm defending my master thesis on that day, so I'm full of stress and out of time right now :vegas: But I WILL do it!

Best of luck! :heart:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Babylon Dynasty
Anveeroy
Just now, Babylon Dynasty said:

I already did it 3 days ago sis

Lady Gaga Makeup GIF by MOODMAN

Strike a Pose, sis 

giphy.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived