Supermegarate: GAGA

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

nightadieu
17 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Interested?

Wys2.gif

Reveal hidden contents

@ARTPOPe @LittleMonster20 @bionic @Monstruous @Cello @Aphroditus @Sneaky @lilboyblue @CubbyGaga @nightadieu @pdrgst @Suspiria @Reputation King @Quenty @Sofianer @Agunimon @androiduser @Trixie Mattel @vpez @Babylon Dynasty @Rahrahbitchson @Oreo @littlepotter @GagaSine @Thomatica @NicoB @venuspop @Teus @Pennywise @Secret @Rj Barker @franminervini @EvilBunny @ICE911 @gagaxsebert @whoresup @Poltergeist @ARTGOD @Gabi001 @Tony @My Name Is Alice @Stephen @BeyerJ @Butters Stotch @JakubM316 @martiniglistens @ManMan @Judas Society @iamjune @Matt @DutchHooker @Spyro @Born This Way @Helloo @MaryJaneHolland @Why am I on GGD @Mars @Watershed @GaGaLB @FRANK1991 @Reez @barbietingz @slayo @cav07 @StarryNight @ReplayBoss @BELLYACHE @ProfessionalClown @Yakul @Yxilon @v3sp @S4lander @MANiCURE 6 @Waad @Yabogachka @k00ns @enissa11 @H3Y @uanapereira @Candy Gaga @Magnetic Moon @auburn @King J @StrawberryBlond @czarnyptak @Wood @Fernster7 @tigerteeth @Blown Away @LoLaA  @N8L @highwithenemy @MoonIight @oaklatinx @MonsterPawPR @r4m @Gagaism @Cersei Lannister @ANTI WP @Smother Em Eh @musicland @Nao tem @HIMe @The Clown @Sherry @alsemanche @Clarity @Double J @Biagio2103 @UnnamedArtist @BloodyMary08 @Animal Claws @woowaguy @McSine @S0436 @Ivy @Glamourpuss @Kadikaado @chromatic puzea @holy scheisse @Anderson123 @flyaway @Guille @Lucas @777777777777777777 @Stanley Digaga @pdrgst @HausOfAntonio @Yennefer Stark @italianmonster92 @huttont @Sherry @GaGaAst @good @Massive Monster @GagaIsMyCure @Ronk @Dadru @Hey Boy @ororo munroe @p1uto @Chromatican @dimitristhe @Touranese @SamanthaC @grigioboi @TopazBlue @Tinnitus15

Participated, thank you :wub:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stanley Digaga
34 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Interested?

Of course ! :vegas:

Yxilon

Enigma, Disco Heaven, Gypsy and Sinner’s Prayer better be in the top 30 or y'all will say bye bye to my nººdes :dom:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

SharkmanthaC

I'm in, but just remind me because I'm not sure I have the energy to rate right now. :laughga:

she/her/hers

Mother of Puppies

I just did it. :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

vpez

just sent my rates, I'm ready for the stones 
ZZmy.gif

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Sherry

Submitted mine :kara: Super excited for this :huntyga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Zilla changed the title to Supermegarate:GAGA
HausOfAntonio

The way MJH is not gonna be the top 1 it deserves :bradley:

Grigio Guy

Not me picki 10s for a lot of the songs.

ready for GGD to expose itself for its lack of taste by placing Perfect Illusion less than top 5 (where it deserves to be) :lolly:

Religion is a product to sell.

Anveeroy

This might be .. 1 or out of 10

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Born This Way

The amount of tens I gave :emma:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Magui

I'm going to participate on this too :tony: will send you the rates during the week. I need a little time for this.

• PartySick changed the title to Supermegarate: GAGA

Archived