Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Supermegarate: GAGA

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Pennywise
Just now, NicoB said:

What? AM-I-E-I-E-I-E-E isn't an interesting lyric to you?:ally:

Why would you come for Grimes and Elon Musk's child like that, it's a baby :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
Just now, Pennywise said:

Why would you come for Grimes and Elon Musk's child like that, it's a baby :billie:

They asked gaga to give a name to their baby, and she (in her full wise pop queen mind) gave them this masterpiece of a name:flutter:

Property of @Whale

LoLaA

I Am in, Will do it tomorrow :firega:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

A MESS

ok so i'm the only one who's relistening to all the tracks in order doing spreadsheets and **** :huntyga:

Spoiler

wow this will be a mess, almost all the songs from The Fame are lower than 6

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

ProfessionalClown
15 minutes ago, A MESS said:

ok so i'm the only one who's relistening to all the tracks in order doing spreadsheets and **** :huntyga:

Hide contents

wow this will be a mess, almost all the songs from The Fame are lower than 6

Funnily I already did this 2 weeks ago so I just went off my list so I blew through it super easily.

to me Poker Face, Just Dance, Paparazzi, and Summerboy are the only 10’s on fame 

Anveeroy

Interested?

Wys2.gif

Spoiler

@ARTPOPe @LittleMonster20 @bionic @Monstruous @Cello @Aphroditus @Sneaky @lilboyblue @CubbyGaga @nightadieu @pdrgst @Suspiria @Reputation King @Quenty @Sofianer @Agunimon @androiduser @Trixie Mattel @vpez @Babylon Dynasty @Rahrahbitchson @Oreo @littlepotter @GagaSine @Thomatica @NicoB @venuspop @Teus @Pennywise @Secret @Rj Barker @franminervini @EvilBunny @ICE911 @gagaxsebert @whoresup @Poltergeist @ARTGOD @Gabi001 @Tony @My Name Is Alice @Stephen @BeyerJ @Butters Stotch @JakubM316 @martiniglistens @ManMan @Judas Society @iamjune @Matt @DutchHooker @Spyro @Born This Way @Helloo @MaryJaneHolland @Why am I on GGD @Mars @Watershed @GaGaLB @FRANK1991 @Reez @barbietingz @slayo @cav07 @StarryNight @ReplayBoss @BELLYACHE @ProfessionalClown @Yakul @Yxilon @v3sp @S4lander @MANiCURE 6 @Waad @Yabogachka @k00ns @enissa11 @H3Y @uanapereira @Candy Gaga @Magnetic Moon @auburn @King J @StrawberryBlond @czarnyptak @Wood @Fernster7 @tigerteeth @Blown Away @LoLaA  @N8L @highwithenemy @MoonIight @oaklatinx @MonsterPawPR @r4m @Gagaism @Cersei Lannister @ANTI WP @Smother Em Eh @musicland @Nao tem @HIMe @The Clown @Sherry @alsemanche @Clarity @Double J @Biagio2103 @UnnamedArtist @BloodyMary08 @Animal Claws @woowaguy @McSine @S0436 @Ivy @Glamourpuss @Kadikaado @chromatic puzea @holy scheisse @Anderson123 @flyaway @Guille @Lucas @777777777777777777 @Stanley Digaga @pdrgst @HausOfAntonio @Yennefer Stark @italianmonster92 @huttont @Sherry @GaGaAst @good @Massive Monster @GagaIsMyCure @Ronk @Dadru @Hey Boy @ororo munroe @p1uto @Chromatican @dimitristhe @Touranese @SamanthaC @grigioboi @TopazBlue @Tinnitus15

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
14 hours ago, A MESS said:

wasn't there a 11 points to give also?

No :fatcat:

Anveeroy
14 hours ago, Pennywise said:

wait this is my birthday :billie:

I'd like to request Pl*stic D*ll to be banned from this rate as a birthday gift @Kantakyakirno :poot:

In exchange your will search an intellectual boy-friend for me. :triggered:

Anveeroy
14 hours ago, alsemanche said:

How do I rate the ASIB songs when I've only heard most of them (basically everything except Shallow) once and it was during the movie :air:

@littlepotter and you need a movie night :ally:

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

@littlepotter and you need a movie night :ally:

we watched it together in theatre when it first came out :bradley: and after it was done, we got into a taxi and Shallow started playing on the radio :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• PartySick changed the title to Supermegarate: GAGA

Archived