MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

new music

Jessie J "I want love"

Featured Posts

kukuryku666

Idk how to feel about the song

She relesead R.O.S.E. and kinda change the genre, saying she wants something else

Now she's back to basic pop and comments about not wanting to be underrated anymore (that were probably a joke, but still)

: /

*no this comment is not meant to be rude, no i'm not angry. just autistic with no social skills, thanks for understanding :)
WheresMy911Alice
15 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Idk how to feel about the song

She relesead R.O.S.E. and kinda change the genre, saying she wants something else

Now she's back to basic pop and comments about not wanting to be underrated anymore (that were probably a joke, but still)

: /

I totally see where you are coming from but let's wait til it's released. I don't know about you but ROSE blew me away and that project cemented her as an icon in my eyes (who cares about the charts). Her voice, artistry, and stage presence is unmatched by most who top the Billboard charts these days. Let's see what she has in store.

Btw if you haven't seen this at home show she did during Covid, do yourself a favor. She did THAT in a room the size of my kitchen.