đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

ajmsamuel
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

This looks like a reference to all of her previous eras.

Not Love + Fear being a monster/dinosaur/whatever the **** it is :air:

8fa881a7ae410cf82ebf0d60e4e5e9d1c0b0bb0c.jpg

:nooo:

kindest regards

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

We can tell she saved her coins (and the whole Purge The Poison budget) for this video! :vegas: and I just found out venus fly trap is actually a plant 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ARTPOPe

Maybe it's not actually the previous eras but only Ancient Dreams.

Man's World - She kinda looks like a 60's stay-at-home Housewife, ready to serve her husband some food.

Purge The Poison - She's wearing a shirt that says "Harvey Weinstein gone to jail"

Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land - Marina getting chased by a Dinosaur? :ladyhaha:

It's also interesting how the ratio changes from "Modern" 16:9 to "Old-School" 4:3 and then like "Blockbuster Movie" :oprah:

Stream The Love Invention

ARTPOPe

Well nevermind then :ladyhaha:

ajmsamuel
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Well nevermind then :ladyhaha:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! 

kindest regards

Jose P
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

Not Love + Fear being a monster/dinosaur/whatever the **** it is :air:

As it should be :classy:

PawsUpJago
On 6/4/2021 at 7:43 PM, good said:

I’ve not been here for anything Marina has put out for the new album, because it all sounds regressive of her previous work She seems uninterested in growing as an artist. It’s not enough to write your own songs if they just feel recycled. Perhaps the new single won’t be another song where you’re like “Who did you make this for, aside from yourself, Marina?”

:air:

You can just say you don't like the music jeez, what's the need to bring her artistry into question or decide her feelings about her music. Who did you make this comment for, aside from yourself?... 

It's clearly an improvement on the material from the last album, I've never heard her release music like these last two songs, you provided no specific criticism, this comment just makes you sound ignorant. 

INNA
45 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

You can just say you don't like the music jeez, what's the need to bring her artistry into question or decide her feelings about her music. Who did you make this comment for, aside from yourself?... 

It's clearly an improvement on the material from the last album, I've never heard her release music like these last two songs, you provided no specific criticism, this comment just makes you sound ignorant. 

It’s just that when she does social commentary music, it feels clunky and forced. It takes you out of enjoying the melody or arrangements of the track when the lyrics sound like New Americana or Purge the Poison. The things she’s about are uncomfortable on top of being delivered in too quirky a manner, IMO. Marina’s artistry has always confused me, sorry not..

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ajmsamuel
11 minutes ago, good said:

It’s just that when she does social commentary music, it feels clunky and forced. It takes you out of enjoying the melody or arrangements of the track when the lyrics sound like New Americana or Purge the Poison. The things she’s about are uncomfortable on top of being delivered in too quirky a manner, IMO. Marina’s artistry has always confused me, sorry not..

I was going to say "have you ever heard her first album" but when u out "she has always confused me" thats enough. i think is ok not like it as a general people, but as a fan i can tell u this is the marina fans love 

kindest regards

ARTPOPe

ee208be98b0d954df72b69a8fb70683f44c86053

The visuals are so cool :giveup:

beaublue

I seriously can’t wait. This feels like Family Jewels 2.0 not in the sense that it sounds the same but that she wrote that entire album by herself & produced most of it. This album she’s gone back to writing by herself & has put out the most interesting Melodie’s of her career since Family Jewels. It’s really inspiring to see someone a decade into their career putting out some of their best work. I can’t wait for the concert on Saturday & the after party cause I have tickets to both!!!

• ARTPOPe changed the title to MARINA - Venus Fly Trap

Archived