💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Orville Peck - Born This Way (The Country Road Version)

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Ok, so far we got Judas, BTW... what if what we're getting is actually a reimagined version of the singles? Yoü & I, TEOG and MTN are left... though I'd love to have other songs reimagined too.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
41 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Yeah, but in 2021 after the past year it's definitely different. I'll be shocked if she doesn't change it live.

Gaga has been singing that song for years and she continues to sing it the way she wrote it so I doubt that 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ziggy

The *only* thing I wish is that Gaga actually came in to collab on this one. I think her grit would have added a nice touch to the track

Ziggy
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga has been singing that song for years and she continues to sing it the way she wrote it so I doubt that 

Yeahhhh but the issues with it have also become louder in recent years and Gaga also sang DWUW for years before scrapping it from her discography all together hahaha I think she’ll probably make the change or it’ll look weird if this track cover did and she doesn’t. She had to be the one giving approvals, I would think.

n1kos

It's really good (instead of Judas that is awful) ! Beautiful voice!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Wet Fire

That was beautiful :fatcat:

The way this Reimagined album is churning out great queer artists :giveup:

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

With the Russian accent?! I’d LIVE! :cryga:

Katy taking peter’s part 

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Yeahhhh but the issues with it have also become louder in recent years and Gaga also sang DWUW for years before scrapping it from her discography all together hahaha I think she’ll probably make the change or it’ll look weird if this track cover did and she doesn’t. She had to be the one giving approvals, I would think.

That would mean she'd have to re-record BTW and THAT would be more interesting to hear a BTW (Anniversary Version) vs this guy singing it....its just gonna be the original album and his reworded version...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Shipper

Im not a country fan. I used to hate it a lot for the people who listened to it but then I grew out of it and appreciate more songs in this genre. 

I love this BTW version. Really unique and gives spotlight to smaller LGBT+ singers and truly gives a fresh unique spin to the songs. You dont have to like all the songs but the fact that there is a variety and you are bound to find your cup of tea makes it so much more meaningful.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Runway

The production is really good then the cringe “Latinx” thing ruined it. 83447229-554-A-4-D0-D-ACCD-B46-E79-BA939

grimreaperbarbie

i know that some of the guest artists are ''allies'' but... is orville peck lgbtq? i'm interested :teehee:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That would mean she'd have to re-record BTW and THAT would be more interesting to hear a BTW (Anniversary Version) vs this guy singing it....its just gonna be the original album and his reworded version...

Well, idk if she’d have to re-record the whole song. She could pretty easily just re-record that part of it.

I’m not saying she *will* do it but she could. It would be pretty easy to just sing the lyrics differently live, though. It isn’t like artists don’t change their **** up for live performances anyway. Hell, Gaga sings TEOG in a totally different acoustic style in most performances and that’s aight by people. I don’t think it’s really that huge of a logistical problem.

Ziggy
Just now, harveyquinn said:

i know that some of the guest artists are ''allies'' but... is orville peck lgbtq? i'm interested :teehee:

He’s gay!

Archived