Featured Posts

Cavadour

Eggcellent.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

Meh...she looks hot as always but nothing special about the video. Been disappointed with most videos from FN apart from Break my Heart. The cowgirl theme to me feels like an attempt to gain more interest from the US market as I suspected. I wouldn’t be surprised if her new album is more focused on R&B/Hip-hop themes 

Hades

This video has nothing to do with this amazing song. Such a waste. 🙅

llemesm

Love Again is my favorite song of FN, maybe that's why I was expecting something else. Didn't get the concept, or the message with the visuals (if there was a message). Hmm, I just don't know what to think about. 

She looks great though.

Cavadour

I think I grasp some sense of Love Again and again. A-f*ckn-gain (Thanks Jasmine !).

Cow-girl Dua falls in love with the archetypal flannel-shirted hetero male. Not only one, but a whole linedance row of'em. All these clowns want her egg (duh ! talk about a symbol...). She finally manages to escape, after a couple of the most cinematic rides (omg she's such a beauty !:heat: ). In the end, a clowned Dua leaves her lipskid mark, one more check on one more cow-boy's shoulder. Once again. Not again. Yet again.

I always imagined the lyrics telling about a redemption : Love comes back, like a good thing that was gone or long time lost. I wasn't ready for Dua's angle at first. But it adds the clear layer of nostalgia this song deserves to be a true classic. Like for many of you guys, Love Again is my favorite FN's song from day one.

Gagaplayer315

This was SO boring and confusing :enigma:

Nirvana

I love this song so much :cryga:

... but the video is something to get used to:selena:

Agunimon

The offhand side comments about this aside, I'm not sure why "she looks good" is being used as a positive reason why this is considered a good video in their eyes. Of course she looks good. She's a good looking person. Also not sure why "It's her X single, of course she's tired." Okay?? I'm not really sure what that has to do with the video quality. 

808Dream

she definitely knows how to serve an era, the video is cute

as for the song, I might be the only one, but I prefer the demo version w/o the your woman sample (which is a song I can't stand) 

thisguyN
15 hours ago, Cavadour said:

I think I grasp some sense of Love Again and again. A-f*ckn-gain (Thanks Jasmine !).

Cow-girl Dua falls in love with the archetypal flannel-shirted hetero male. Not only one, but a whole linedance row of'em. All these clowns want her egg (duh ! talk about a symbol...). She finally manages to escape, after a couple of the most cinematic rides (omg she's such a beauty !:heat: ). In the end, a clowned Dua leaves her lipskid mark, one more check on one more cow-boy's shoulder. Once again. Not again. Yet again.

I always imagined the lyrics telling about a redemption : Love comes back, like a good thing that was gone or long time lost. I wasn't ready for Dua's angle at first. But it adds the clear layer of nostalgia this song deserves to be a true classic. Like for many of you guys, Love Again is my favorite FN's song from day one.

Somehow this interpretation and clown imagery don’t add up for me with the song’s lyrics. The song talks about finding  love in a hopeless moment, surely in a positive tone. Not “here I fall again, stupid me” kind of way.. I don’t get why she chose this direction for the video.

TasteLikeWhiskey

Just had a music night. Thanx to other users. Tried to end it (with respect to some of you) with DL. Still don't get it, sorry:confused:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Cavadour
1 hour ago, thisguyN said:

The song talks about finding  love in a hopeless moment, surely in a positive tone.

Sure. From the lyrics at first I felt the same as many of us did. To me, the video shows the desillusioned side of that quest : "I looked hopelessly for love - again - and I fell for the same clown - again and again".

That's the full future nostalgic circle.

Parts of the song's Wiki page confirm this theory.

QueenChromatix

Love Again, Physical and We're Good are my top 3 from FN so I'm really happy to see it!

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Chic
On 6/5/2021 at 3:38 PM, thisguyN said:

Somehow this interpretation and clown imagery don’t add up for me with the song’s lyrics. The song talks about finding  love in a hopeless moment, surely in a positive tone. Not “here I fall again, stupid me” kind of way.. I don’t get why she chose this direction for the video.

I think the video is meant to portray a secondary interpretation or scenario of the concept she’s talking about

Archived