new video

Dua Lipa - Love Again

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga

Maybe they shoot this mv during her bedtime because girl is about to fall asleep with that half-hearted humping and choreo. Good thing she’s gorgeous and have a good voice because those are the only things working here.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Glamourpuss

She looks amazing and the song is one of the best on the album but the dancing feels a bit too slow for the song. Saying that though I liked the slow movements in the scenes of her on the bull. 

chiuga

LMAO this girls lack of energy and charisma is so obvious. Such a bore that I can’t help but look at anything but her in different scenes. 

I thought she’s improved but this video just proves she hasn’t at all.

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, chiuga said:

LMAO this girls lack of energy and charisma is so obvious. Such a bore that I can’t help but look at anything but her in different scenes. 

I thought she’s improved but this video just proves she hasn’t at all.

At least she’s trying to do smth :fan:

And tbh if I was doing a 2 year old era I’d look tired too..We know what BTW did with Gaga too(don’t want to sound rude or smth)

TasteLikeWhiskey

Never have I ever... 

Failed to like pop music/pop artist. 

DL is just so average. Sorry. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Concertaholic

One of my favorite songs on the album but this video was just not it. I know she’s not the best dancer but her choreographer did her so dirty cause those dance moves just highlighted that she’s not a good dancer.

Poltergeist

It combines so many things I dislike... That I actually love the video lol, literally. Many mehs have connected and formed a big fat YAAAAS :poot:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Reality

I actually liked this video a lot. It's obviously a bit more avant-garde, and there's definitely some sort of meaning in all of it, but I thought it was kinda cool.

I think some of y'all are being too harsh :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

bonelessnugget

This site is really fu*king toxic rn with complainers , little managers, and fake fans, I am really happy with Love Again MV, I thought you would be too, but nope, I should have known better, this used to be a site I loved somewhat, but it gets worse everyday and I feel bad for being a fan of Dua and liking the music video even, since everyone hates it, or liking her older stuff even (I know it's silly). had to pour my heart out here and vent. 

Can y’all just appreciate the creativity? Istg if it was Gaga who released this y’all would’ve been trying to find meanings 3 layers deep & saying how the choreo is a slay. If y’all got nothing good to say, keep your damn mouth shut. :huntyga:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bonelessnugget said:

This site is really fu*king toxic rn with complainers , little managers, and fake fans, I am really happy with Love Again MV, I thought you would be too, but nope, I should have known better, this used to be a site I loved somewhat, but it gets worse everyday and I feel bad for being a fan of Dua and liking the music video even, since everyone hates it, or liking her older stuff even (I know it's silly). had to pour my heart out here and vent. 

Can y’all just appreciate the creativity? Istg if it was Gaga who released this y’all would’ve been trying to find meanings 3 layers deep & saying how the choreo is a slay. If y’all got nothing good to say, keep your damn mouth shut. :huntyga:

Or orrrr we can just say our opinion of the video and you can say yours and everyone moves on? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bonelessnugget
Just now, alsemanche said:

Or orrrr we can just say our opinion and you can say yours and everyone moves on? 

I’m not arguing with a wall of toxicity, ignorance & blind hatred. Pick another target boo. If y’all feel like it’s okay to be so goddamn negative all the time, I feel it’s okay to clap back at y’all. *Blocked* :bye:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bonelessnugget said:

I’m not arguing with a wall of toxicity, ignorance & blind hatred. Pick another target boo. If y’all feel like it’s okay to be so goddamn negative all the time, I feel it’s okay to clap back at y’all. *Blocked* :bye:

:bear:

I literally love Dua and most of her work but found this video boring. Do you want me to say that I love it just so I'm positive? Fake positivity is so useless and makes no sense. But apparently disliking a video is ignorance now :laughga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

franminervini

Omg i loved it there's something that feels nostalgic... a bit sad... idk but it made me feel. You go girl Dua queen! :flutter:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Wet Fire
10 minutes ago, bonelessnugget said:

No lol. Gaga and Dua have different career trajectories and artistic temperaments. Why bring her into this?

Also, were you even there after the Stupid Love video premiered? I don't think little monster blindly worship anything Gaga does.

Archived