💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Love Again

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

one of her worst :rip:  go girl give us nothing, her return

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VTV
9 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

Dua's coolest video is Be the one, so relaxed and visually pleasing .I can't help but notice that she tries to use her sex appeal now but I don't think it works for her...

same goes for Ava Max

I love them both btw but yeah they need to tone it down a bit and just focus on the music

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Mother of Puppies

Well... it's one of my favorite songs but the video was... a choice. :bear:

The bull riding visual looks cool in slow mo, but they could've chosen a thousand other and better ideas for a great song like this. And the dancing wasn't that good either... they need Richy :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

VasilisVas
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Well... it's one of my favorite songs but the video was... a choice. :bear:

The bull riding visual looks cool in slow mo, but they could've chosen a thousand other and better ideas for a great song like this. And the dancing wasn't that good either... they need Richy :huntyga:

The song is a choice too :oops:

Chinosky

Love a concept, but it was very disjointed to the song :saladga: I like the song but I hate the video so the opposite of We're Good :bradley:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Galagala

This album is one of the best pop albums I've ever heard. It's far better than Chromatica. 

The opening of video is great but the rest doesn't match the more dynamic feeling of the song.

HEARTSTOP

It starts a lot of story parts but then doesn't finish any of them or connects them at all...

This is mostly a narrative problem, but the dancing also didn't make much sense. It made a self-empowering energetic song feel slow and dragging...

I'll still sing it full volume in the shower :huntyga:

IDGAF

BUtterfield 8

Y’all were hyping the **** out of this mv only to get…… this :messga:

Admin
4 minutes ago, Galagala said:

This album is one of the best pop albums I've ever heard. It's far better than Chromatica. 

A reminder that comments like this will be warned. You can praise something without putting something down.

Slovakialop
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

A reminder that comments like this will be warned. You can praise something without putting something down.

We can't even make comparisons?

I think it's legitimate to compare things, and that implies putting one thing below the other....

If someone thinks that FN is far better than Chromatica, I don't really see the problem, since it's just a valid opinion....

BUtterfield 8
14 minutes ago, Admin said:

You’re joking right?

ballerios
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

Why the comment can be warn? i think its just an opinion without any hate :/

Dr Fudge

Why make a Chromatica comparison here (especially putting it down) when it literally has nothing to do with the thread? :crossed:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

HuffsAhoy

Well, Love Again is one of my favorites off FN but this video is probably one of the most boring she's ever done. Still, it's cute. 

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

Glad to see this is finally happening!! Thank you for cracking down on the Chromatica haters :heart: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived