• Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
Just now, PartySick said:

Waiting for the Lady Gaga Olive Garden deal tbh

The slogan would have to be « I’m Italian » and nothing else 😂

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

thank you, it's been exactly one week and I'm feeling pretty good! It was an "emergency" surgery (as in I'd not been having problems before I had to go to the ER and was admitted), so apart from a few days in the hospital that sucked, it was all over relatively quickly and easily :vegas: 

That's good that it was fairly quick, hospital stay aside. Gallbladder pain is truly excruciating. The recovery is nothing by comparison. 

She/Her/Hers

PartySick
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The slogan would have to be « I’m Italian » and nothing else 😂

"Vibrant green alfredo sauce poured over our custom, homemade hot pink fettuccine pasta served with an unlimited basket of garlic bread. Order now and for a brief period of time, the wait staff is obligated to dance to Stupid Love as they serve you! On Chromatica, and at Olive Garden, no one thing is more Italian than Lady Gaga"

:gayhat:

🖤

Agunimon

by the way, their crispy chicken sandwiches (which is the competitor to the chicken sandwich at chick-fil-a) is actually banging, just like the hit bts song butter. 

IllusionLover
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

by the way, their crispy chicken sandwiches (which is the competitor to the chicken sandwich at chick-fil-a) is actually banging, just like the hit bts song butter. 

But not as much of a hit as good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo :reductive:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Agunimon
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

But not as much of a hit as good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo :reductive:

a point was served!

Popo

they discontinued the sweet chilli here 15 years ago, had to get my fix whenever i'm in HK. Lowkey excited to taste it again

weed

I wanna try the damn sauce but I don't like the regular chicken nuggets, only the spicy nuggets

skaxboy

I use the app to order because of coupons. They offer $1 fries plus $1 drink and it makes it cheaper than buying the combo meals. I checked and you can add both sauces to a regular order of nuggets. I enjoyed both sauces and the chili one would be good on chicken wings. 

dubstep111

I used a coupon on the app for $2.00 ten piece and got the sweet chili sauce then I got a small coke and small fry and pies and was cheaper and better than bts meal. The bts is a ripoff so if you want the sauce there is no need to get the meal. That sweet chili sauce is real real good😌 

Batwings
5 hours ago, Agunimon said:

No butter in the meal?

No butter. Only buck futter. 

FrederickSpears

This is kinda a bland meal and my sister ordered it because she loves BTS and they didn't even give her the BTS bag or anything :rip: 

Lady Rah Rah

I'm gonna ask my friend if she wants to go to McDonald's soon as I'm willing to buy it for her to try (I'm vegan so I'll just eat the fries lmao)

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived