Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Gaga’s current single when you became a fan?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

What was Gaga’s current single when you became a fan? It was Alejandro for me

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I certainly took notice with Just Dance but once Poker Face was released that cemented it for me. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’m pretty sure it was paparazzi, but I knew about her before that. I just wasn’t stanning her yet. 

Agunimon

Well I knew about her beforehand but not until Poker Face did I think she really caught my attention. I never liked Just Dance. Always preferred Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. 

Chromatican

“Just Dance” made me aware of her. 
“Paparazzi” made me a fan.                    
“Alejandro” made me a stan. 

TMM90

Just Dance

My best friend was forcing Gaga down my throat when it came out that she was writing songs for Britney (He's a Britney stan). I strongly disliked 'Just Dance', as I found it very generic sounding. Untill I saw her live performance on SYTCYD. My obsessions started right at that moment.  

Zeitgeist

Poker face :flutter: 

time really does fly 

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg

HIM820

Just Dance thanks to my wonderful mom! She was a huge SYTYCD fan, and I remember her calling me to watch this performance because she looked so cool (she always knew I was a little gay boy :huntyga:

and I was obsessed with it! I remember going right to iTunes and buying the song and just replaying it over and over. 

This was like a year later and after the album was released, but does anyone remember the antm cycle 12 promo that used The Fame (song)???? I was obsessed! 

PartySick

Not me joining late :madge:

Applause was the single at the time though it was Swine that made me a stan :laughga:

🖤

MANiCURE 6

When I was a kid, I used to stan 'Paparazzi' and 'Bad Romance'. I was also a stan of 'Yoü And I' at some point. I listened to 'Born This Way', 'The Edge Of Glory' and 'Applause' a few times but really became a Little Monster with 'Perfect Illusion' and Joanne (album). At that time, I was looking for new musics and also musics from my childhood and saw that Lady Gaga released a new single. So I clicked and that was an EXPERIENCE ! Then 'A-YO' and 'Million Reasons' came and I was obsessed with them as well ! Then I listened to 'Joanne', then 'ARTPOP', then 'The Fame' / 'The Fame Monster', then a few of her unreleased songs and last but not the least 'Born This Way' !... And here I am today on this cult site !

TimisaMonster

Just Dance

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived