Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Gaga’s current single when you became a fan?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Lumiere

Just Dance! I immediately got hooked on the first listen. I still remember her performances in So You Think You Can Dance and Ms. Universe in 2008.

1 hour ago, Braianns said:

i remember -back in 2009- seeing the just dance music video on mtv for the first time, on mute, like at 3 in the morning or something like that, and i became extremely obsessed with this pop diva and her glasses and disco balls and ahhh… a few hours later i searched the video on youtube and i listened to the song and the others ‘the fame’ tracks and that was it, i guess. she became my idol in a matter of seconds 🤷🏻‍♂️

Who's that on your pfp? He's cute!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

I come from a more rock/indie background. So some her big hits in the late 00s were lost on me. Just wasn't my world then. But I distinctly remember You and I. Specifically when she performed it on Oprah (don't know why that stands out to me so much). That's what made me think of her as something other than a Katy/Bey/Rihanna type pop star.  

But it was definitely Applause (and all of ARTPOP) that made me stan. I turned full cray after that. 

asfittingasmcqueen

I was 9 when Just Dance came out so It feels like I've been a fan my whole life :bear:  

Braianns
1 hour ago, Lumiere said:

Just Dance! I immediately got hooked on the first listen. I still remember her performances in So You Think You Can Dance and Ms. Universe in 2008.

Who's that on your pfp? He's cute!

me :hor:

Lumiere
6 minutes ago, Braianns said:

me :hor:

oh okay this is lowkey embarrasing :bear: but no joke i thought you were a model or something. you're stunning!

Babylon Dynasty

Joanne (WDYTYG) (Piano Version)💖💖

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

julz

Poker Face - "oh coool glasses!! Go Christina Aguilera lookalike!"

Paparazzi - "oh wow, such long MV, such fashion! Catchy tune.. she's strange, i like it!"  

(Lowkey Fan mode activated)

Bad Romance - "wuuut the f*ccck! Is this Thriller female version?!? Such epic song! She's out of this wooorld!"

(Little Monster mode activated)

(Late Watched VMA performance of Paparazzi on YouTube)

(STAN mode activated)

Answer: Paparazzi :tea:

TopazBlue

Applause gaygacat6.gif

I still remember the moment I was sitting at a campsite and Applause came on when my mom was playing Pandora. I was like wait a minute… I like this… I like Lady Gaga. And my friends were getting obsessed with bands at the time (we were all 13) so I was like who’s my musician I like… it’s Gaga! And thus began my journey to become a little monster. Best decision of my LIFE! :firega:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Ladle Ghoulash

Was into Just Dance and LoveGame, but her performance of Poker Face on AI really put her heavily onto my radar. Full-blown stan by Paparazzi. 

Born This Way

Paparazzi in like June 2009. I really liked Poker Face and LoveGame and those helped me figure out I was :gaycat:. But I would say Paparazzi really made me a fan.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived