💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
9 hours ago, Chris Thomason said:

I should hope by summer 2022 the vast majority of the world will be vaxed by then. Chromatica will have its rebirth. Can't wait for the London date (whenever it is) :vegas:

I just realized... don't we all have to be vaxxed again by then? I read somewhere that we have to get a vaccination every 6 months now because it doesn't last forever. :stalkga: I hope that it'll at least last for 1 to 1,5 years. :pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

I was expecting this annoucement. Its for our safety so maybe in the next year, more will come and make it a bigger tour for next year.

We have alot coming for this that can be used now. 

-Mark

S0436

Would be a bit hypocritical after her Covid advocacy work to do the concerts in America considering it is by no means Covid-free there and the current death rate is similar to Fall 2020.  

Chris Thomason
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I just realized... don't we all have to be vaxxed again by then? I read somewhere that we have to get a vaccination every 6 months now because it doesn't last forever. :stalkga: I hope that it'll at least last for 1 to 1,5 years. :pray:

It's uncertain if the booster jabs are going to be for everyone. I had heard it would just be for the most vulnerable like the elderly. They will get the boosters regularly like the flu jab.

M i K E Y
16 hours ago, Suuus said:

Yassss me too

Omg let’s meet there then :gaycat:

Volantits

Just finished editing this Chromatica reaction video for the first anniversary. This album was such a celebration and brought us all together. Will the journey continue... who knows, BUT at least we have another archive of this iconic album 💕⚔️ Hope you enjoy it! ⚔️💕

TylerMedeiros

I forget the radio station # cause I just moved here temporarily from Boston, but the woman on one of the popular radio channels here in Fort Lauderdale/Miami (maybe WFYL? Something like that) said Gaga was cancelling it due to the dognapping incident. I scared the **** out of my boyfriend who was driving on accident because I went OMFG NO ITS NOT WTF IS WRONG WITH FLORIDA AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!!!

at least she played a Gaga track after. How stupid.

YEET

StrawberryBlond

For the best. I've long decided that I wasn't even going to bother trying to get to this show considering the only one in my country is in London and I'm not going all the way down there for a show that'll be completely packed and uncomfortable. With any luck, the delay will ensure more dates will be added as there will be absolutely no excuse for doing just a handful of dates worldwide by that time, when everything will be completely under control and concerts will be 100% back to normal. And even less excuse for not extending the era by adding more singles with videos if that's the case. The potential C3C album and HoG being released won't make people want to see the tour so she could totally do more with the era without restrictions this time.

PartySick
18 hours ago, Travis said:

but to have nearly $1k just being held "hostage" isn't a great feeling, regardless of fault.

Well, refunds are available so this isn't really accurate :sweat:

But I get you. I'm pretty sure they've decided not to go ahead with any dates unless every date can be done safely. Since France is lagging behind on vaccines and the laws and restrictions are still all over the place for each country, even the US (different laws state by state), it's just much more fiscally and logically responsible to put it off until next year.

22 hours ago, AVATAR said:

Why doesn't Gaga post this on her smedia... she's quick to post new merch or Haus Labs boxes but when it's anything direct hmmmm

It's clear she's left social media entirely. I don't blame her, she's probably in a much better mental state now :laughga:

She grew up, basically. Again, y'all got your emails if you have tickets. You don't need her to fall apart with "_____, I'm devastated" posts on her socials too.

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I forget the radio station # cause I just moved here temporarily from Boston, but the woman on one of the popular radio channels here in Fort Lauderdale/Miami (maybe WFYL? Something like that) said Gaga was cancelling it due to the dognapping incident. I scared the **** out of my boyfriend who was driving on accident because I went OMFG NO ITS NOT WTF IS WRONG WITH FLORIDA AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!!!

at least she played a Gaga track after. How stupid.

Let me drive down there and we'll find out where they work :madge:

And make a series of strongly worded phone calls :huntyga:

🖤

RAMROD
12 hours ago, S0436 said:

the current death rate is similar to Fall 2020.  

LOl it isn't. Did you pull this out of nowhere?!! We got record low since March 2020, there are reports of it today :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Battle 4 Ur Life

god is real GIF

I can't wait!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JohnnyVersace
On 6/2/2021 at 12:19 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

For an album treated like Chromatica, it certainly is odd to postpone for over 2 years after the release.

Yes very odd to postpone a tour due to a pandemic that's still killing millions of people :derpga:

Are y'all ok? Lol. She was planning on touring this just a few months after release, and literally HAD to postpone until at LEAST this summer/fall. No one else is touring fully right now either. Why is she the exception and expected to tour the world?

I really don't understand the criticism sometimes, because it's often not even rooted in reality

babs441

Am I the only one who thinks its ridiculous that we have to wait for new dates to be announced to get a refund?? I have tickets to 5 shows and have decided I only want to attend one show and would like my $$ back asap. 

Archived