news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Well I'm glad it's finally been acknowledged in some way. And I had great tickets so very glad they're still valid.

But I'm losing hope that this will actually be a Chromatica tour at this point. It will most likely end up as yet another greatest hits show, which sucks because Chromatica is arguably her best album.

I really hope Chromatica finally gets performed in full, as it deserves, but I'm doubtful it ever will now.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Agree with everyone else. Pleased it's still going to happen at some point next year when it's safe and my dream of FINALLY seeing Gaga live can happen. 

I think maybe I'm the curse...couldnt get BTW Ball tickets, my Joanne tour date was cancelled and now my Chromatica tour postponed twice... yay me :vegas:

please skip attending next Gaga tour :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vpez

I think they should cancel the whole tour, do a live event like Dua did, to end the era, and give everyone their money back.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Rifek

A special message from Lady Gaga about Chromatica Ball for Ticketmaster:

“While some parts of the world are moving quickly to open up, others are not yet ready. So until we can confirm all global dates, we have to postpone The Chromatica Ball shows to the summer of 2022.” 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

LittleMonster20

I hope this means that there will be some more Chromatica promotion like the remix album or another single sometime this year seeing as this will be a long era. It’s clearly useful now.

I doubt the Gucci era will start earlier until fall so knowing Gaga and what happened last year around the VMA’s maybe she can make another short film and maybe the remix album will be released.

Glamourpuss

I think it's good that it's been postponed and not cancelled. This album has to be performed on tour because it was made to make us dance and she promised that one day we will celebrate it. 

Gagas lil monster
1 minute ago, ifuseekdim said:

No one dare to act surprised !

suprised nava GIF by SmuggleCraft

With Peace and love

The Z
2 minutes ago, ifuseekdim said:

No one dare to act surprised !

No one's gonna be surprised, but the news could've been officialized earlier (if the word exists lol) 

Mother of Puppies

Yaaaaaaaaaassssss

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived