Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

finally 

surprised they didnt cancel

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clarity

I got it too! So I think every dates will be postponed, i am so GLAD it’s not cancelled!! :kara:

Clayton

I'm happy!!! Kinda gutted as I would have liked getting my money back but this was going to be my first Gaga show ever and I can't wait to go when it's hopefully FULLY safe and logical to do so. And Chromatica will never AGE, I COULD GO TO A CHROMATICA-THEMED SHOW EVEN IN A 100 YEARS sorry I was so scared of a cancellation that I'm relieved

Blueskye

Finally!

Says they are looking to postpone the Chromatica Ball to 2022.

Rifek

We all know that it means it won’t happen. 

Gaga is not mentioning Chromatica in 2021 and  we expect to get something in 2022? :bear:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Melancholia said:

i hope we can get a refund. i just won't be feeling the album anymore in 2022.

you know a concert is not like playing the album on Spotify, right? haha there will be her greatest hits, first Chromatica live performances and the most important LADY GAGA is going to be there singing live so who cares if the album is not going to be new by summer 2022? It's still a f*cking Lady Gaga concert 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Aglaya

Probably she’s releasing more stuff like Act II or some Chromatica EP project. There’s no whay she’s just performing 2+ year old songs in 20211

could mean anything

MANiCURE 6

Queen of not cancelling her tour ! Hope Paris will also be rescheduled to 2022 ! :enigma:

LittleMonster20

This tour is really going to be so amazing, imagine the effort they are going to put in it now.

KURUSHITOVSKA

They have been holding the money for over a year, and they aren't even talking about refunds.

A fraud.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ImMatt

Agree with everyone else. Pleased it's still going to happen at some point next year when it's safe and my dream of FINALLY seeing Gaga live can happen. 

I think maybe I'm the curse...couldnt get BTW Ball tickets, my Joanne tour date was cancelled and now my Chromatica tour postponed twice... yay me :vegas:

edengowon
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

you know a concert is not like playing the album on Spotify, right? haha there will be her greatest hits, first Chromatica live performances and the most important LADY GAGA is going to be there singing live so who cares if the album is not going to be new by summer 2022? It's still a f*cking Lady Gaga concert 

i'm still allowed to want a refund. the truth is, by the time the concert happens, it'll be over two years since i bought the tickets. i would've lost the hype, i would rather spend the money on something else by that point. no hate to gaga, i totally understand, but you can't force me to go.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Rifek
6 minutes ago, Duke said:

A special message from Lady Gaga:

“While some parts of the world are moving quickly to open up, others are not yet ready. So until we can confirm all global dates, we have to postpone The Chromatica Ball shows to the summer of 2022.” 

So it means all shows are postponed :ohwell:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived