💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Mister G

The refund window will open once the new dates are announced at least that's what the email states for anyone interested:

"Important information regarding your ticket(s):

Your ticket(s) are valid for the new show date. If you prefer a refund, you will have 30 days to request a refund once the new date is announced. If a new date is not announced within 60 days of this email, the 30-day window for a refund will open at that time. Once requested, we will process your refund in as soon as 30 business days. Please note to be eligible for a refund, you must have purchased your tickets through redsox.com."

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

Do y’all honestly think that this tour is really going to happen next year? :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

A MESS

i had to delete the comment i was about to write because some of y'all don't deserve to live in a 1st world country

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Anderson123

They better be planning a huge comeback with a Latin American leg next year if they're moving the 6 dates til Summer 2022. :fatcat: I wouldn't mind waiting because this is my favorite Gaga album since Born This Way and the 90s sound and planet theme is way too good to go to waste. It'd be a dream to see an EP or a sequel album released next year to support it because it HAS to happen. :bradley:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Do y’all honestly think that this tour is really going to happen next year? :rip: 

Yes! :party:

OMonster
5 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Relax lol. 

Give it a couple days and it's still the same message no matter the platform 

The message itself was cold and impersonal. Compare it to how other artists communicate with their fans. 

subtext / fantasy

NewUsername

Omg yes, was hoping so much for a postponement rather than a cancellation!
Now it's looking out for more detailed information.

darkgaga
Just now, OMonster said:

The message itself was cold and impersonal. Compare it to how other artists communicate with their fans. 

I agree. But lest give her today to post about it. Maybe that will be way different?

Mister G

Come to think of it I wondered how this was going to work because concerts are allowed here in the US but then I thought that parts of Europe were still under strict restrictions and limitations.

11 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Every Chromatica Ball shows, US CA UK and France 

11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It is all shows :hug:

Thanks! 

Jose Alberto
20 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

when she posts about it and announce a mv release this friday:flop::bradley:

Nothing would make me happier!!:excited:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I know what you mean but I'm assuming she wanted to keep it on the down low in order to not make a big fuss. And let's be real, she can't win either way. If she'd written a heartfelt message we might have ended up with another "Brazil, I'm devasted" situation where it's used against her for years to come. 

Reginald

:toofunny: We're gonna be halfway through another Dua era still waiting for the journey to continue, I-- 

No, but really. Please do something Chromatica related before then. 

domixwodix

Wow i didn‘t think she would postpone it again, i was expecting a cancellation 

but i‘m happy now, it means i really might see her next year :woot:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

OMonster
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know what you mean but I'm assuming she wanted to keep it on the down low in order to not make a big fuss. And let's be real, she can't win either way. If she'd written a heartfelt message we might have ended up with another "Brazil, I'm devasted" situation where it's used against her for years to come. 

Thing is though, it should be a big fuss because she (or her team) have kept us waiting so long and many fans will be out of pocket because of the delay and uncertainty. I'm hoping that she'll post a more heartfelt message to her socials. The message sent by TicketMaster isn't solely for fans/little monsters, so perhaps that's why it's more to the point and no nonsense. We'll see. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived