💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Mister G
1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I don’t get it. Most concerts are resuming in late summer, early fall. Pushing it back a whole year is a horrible move. Before you know it, it’ll end up cancelled. 

I doubt I'd even want to go next year. She's not doing anything with the album or even acknowledging it exists. They should just cancel, incorporate some of this into Enigma and move on. We'll see how I feel if a new date is announced.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I can't believe Chromatica has been out for a year now. Summer 2022 will be here before you know it and hopefully the world will be in a much better place to be able to enjoy these shows. I assume Gaga doesn't want to take the risk to make this happen this year since there are some shows happening this summer and fall already but she's doing the right thing I guess.

Bonkers

SETLIST:

15 hours lady starlight
MultiMedia Countdown (2 hours)

Fun Tonight

"bye monsters"

:cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

GucciGa

So now everybody knows so I am sure everybody will be very mature and level headed about it. 

Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

😇

MaryJaneHolland

It's weird that they will wait til 2022.

All dates or?

Mister G
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's weird that they will wait til 2022.

All dates or?

All the dates. I got an email from Fenway Park a little while ago. I get she wants to be responsible, but it would also be nice if she does more with the album between now and then. Otherwise most people will have forgotten and moved on.

Magic Mike

I do hope she presents a deluxe version of the album, we deserve 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Mister G said:

All the dates. I got an email from Fenway Park a little while ago. I get she wants to be responsible, but it would also be nice if she does more with the album between now and then. Otherwise most people will have forgotten and moved on.

By summer 2022, we deserve to get LG7, but oh well :selena:

cdparky
16 minutes ago, FunkYou said:

And stadiums are open in the US too right? So... that would mean they're postponing it because of Paris? 

Factor in travel issues as well to the UK. As it stands they would have to quarantine the whole touring crew upon arrival, and who knows what might happen if the virus spikes again.

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I don’t get it. Most concerts are resuming in late summer, early fall. Pushing it back a whole year is a horrible move. Before you know it, it’ll end up cancelled. 

Not all countries are in the same situation as the US. Paris is far from safe to hold huge concerts (and the stadium is still a vaccination center I believe). London and the US are better I guess, but the concerts won't be attended by only English and American people. Fans will be flying from many countries and this is risky because many countries are still very behind on vaccination and they could bring new strains and ruin a lot of vaccination efforts. It's just not a smart move to do them now. I'm assuming other concerts will require proof of vaccination for everyone attending, which will be a hassle for many people and many will just get refunds if they can't get vaccinated on time, which is not profitable for companies who are working on tours and stuff. 

Also the crew involved in the tour will need tests, quarantines, etc. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

@Adminnew dates to the postponed ones or maybe NEW,NEW dates in other countries?

I think it's new dates for the ones they had already and not additional dates. 

Kattys

Not people here complaining LMAO :selena:

You wish that this message came 1 week before your concert? Or you wanted concerts to be cancelled? Some people here still want to see Gaga live. Oh my god. :saladga:

Morphine Prince

Just scrap it and release a new album Q1 2022 and tour with that one and perform more Chromatica songs than you usually would. 

ThisGuyTony
17 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

In a country that isn't in complete lockdown.

That is true. I haven’t followed the Covid updates as much WW but hopefully fans outside the US will be able to see her live too. :bradley:

Archived