đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I guarantee that by then, she’ll probably release another little project and tour them together, Sweetener/Thank U, Next style.

This is what I'm thinking. Chromatica plus reworked act II tracks as a Chromatica  EP? That made more sense in my mind but new material or a re-release would be a good move if it'll be 2 years later.

She wanted the Era to be her shortest and now it's going to be one of the longest.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JorgeX
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My American self is thrilled with this tbh. It gives me another year to save up and hopefully see one of the shows in New England :legend:

Well you truly are a light of hope, since it’s disappointing to see negative fans wanting the tour to be cancelled bc  it’s not how they predicted 

PartySick
1 minute ago, JorgeX said:

Well you truly are a light of hope, since it’s disappointing to see negative fans wanting the tour to be cancelled bc  it’s not how they predicted 

They're a vocal few venting their frustrations. They'll calm down eventually :laughga:

đź–¤

TAIPEI

expected, at least it's not getting cancelled, which means she really want to bring the world of chromatica to us (but later than...)

at least she's gonna show up ain't show us nothing at all :smh:

ladygagafan1234

Why doesn't Gaga post this on her smedia... she's quick to post new merch or Haus Labs boxes but when it's anything direct hmmmm

Mister G
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They're a vocal few venting their frustrations. They'll calm down eventually :laughga:

I was guilty of that for about 10 minutes this morning; rough day at work didn't help either but with the money I spent for I think the front row? Well standing in front of the stage, I'm fine being a bit more patient now and waiting.

Chris Thomason

I should hope by summer 2022 the vast majority of the world will be vaxed by then. Chromatica will have its rebirth. Can't wait for the London date (whenever it is) :vegas:

Jollibee

Idk, maybe they are planning to release a new album next year to support the tour and they just want to keep the name as The Chromatica Ball. Next year would be the 2nd year of Chromatica and Gaga's usual timeline for her studio album is 2 years apart except for Joanne and Chromatica since she release ASIB ST in between.

latina twilight

The amount of privilege I've seen from some monsters who know they can see her every tour and want the TCB cancelled bc they think the album is "dEaD" :triggered:

I've seen her last in 2012 in the BTWB in Mexico, which is already a lot better than what most international monsters can say

It makes me feel upset and frustrated tbh :saladga: I just want to see her

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

iAstroLeo

Thanks to the postponment, there is a possibility that I will be able to grab tickets to the London or Paris date :giveup:

I am, however, disapointed with the lack of communication, very disrespectful to the fans :madge: And then the audacity to promote Haus Labs. Communication is the worst thing about this era

AURAOFSHEISSE

That actually works out kind of good for me,I wanted to go for my senior trip.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Delulu Rogers

Imagine the meltdowns if the tour is some cheap, sloppy mess that makes even enigma look good 

Travis

I think my biggest frustration is to have more timely/clear communication on it. I don't want a refund and am still looking forward to the show, but to have nearly $1k just being held "hostage" isn't a great feeling, regardless of fault.

I obviously don't blame Gaga and her team for thinking this is the best decision, it's just frustrating all around. Especially when in the US, and I know this isn't the case around the world, vaccinated people have pretty much returned to normal pre-COVID life.

I also don't really understand why it can't be done with proper protocols in place (masks required). But it is what it is :dry:

Jose P
12 hours ago, sickandtired said:

if you feel like you won't care in 2022, ask for a refund... someone else will gladly take it  :shrug:  

Right? I see everyone complaining but I have yet to see Gaga to this day, and would die to finally go to one of her concerts. I don’t care if the era is dead or whatever, she could restart The Fame Ball for all i know and I’d still figure out if I can go :messga: Like, i guess your mindset is different if you live in a country where she performs regularly.

She needs to revive this dead era by releasing something before the tour. Sour candy music video?

Archived