đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

aquiNo

since the tour will not really worldwide, I hope a dvd of the tour will be made, with the quality of the HBO Special 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high culture

I’m really upset about this. Since lollapalooza is happening I thought for sure Chicago would happen. I understand from a tour production standpoint it makes the most sense but it’s still disappointing. I have a feeling it’ll just get cancelled all together. 

ThisBitch

Ungrateful brats! She could've cancelled but instead she chose to postpone it again! 

To everyone that's like "omg but the US dates can happen". That's so egocentric! People in France are waiting too. People all over Europe bought tickets to see her. So I'm happy that she decided to postpone to whole thing. It's the most right and fair thing to do. The whole vaccinated vs. didn't have a chance yet to get vaccinated is already tearing people apart!

spector

as sad as it may be, i just want my money back at this point :noparty: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Flapjack

I lowkey just wanted my money back from this at this point (can't refund since I accidentally bought from a site that looked like ticketmaster but wasn't because I was rushing). If this does actually happen next summer, see y'all Toronto monsters then. 

PartySick
19 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

To everyone that's like "omg but the US dates can happen". That's so egocentric! People in France are waiting too. People all over Europe bought tickets to see her. So I'm happy that she decided to postpone to whole thing. It's the most right and fair thing to do. The whole vaccinated vs. didn't have a chance yet to get vaccinated is already tearing people apart!

Yeah, it's totally unreasonable to think they'd do the US shows and then pack up the tour props, outfits, stage, etc for a year in storage and then do the European shows :deadbanana:

I'm hoping she'll show up at some of these festivals or something in the States though since they're coming back. There's no reason she can't :lolly:

đź–¤

ReplayBoss

Well at least going to the Chromatica ball will be a good graduation gift for me now. :ohwell:

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

PartySick
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

No, we wish that this message didn't come at all and that Gaga and her team would stop using the pandemic as an excuse to get out of doing things that they have never had any interest in doing:trollga: 

That makes literally zero sense. If they had no interest in doing the work the Chromatica would have never been released :laughga:

Y'all have got to stop equating "plans fell through because of a pandemic that stopped the entire planet for a year" with "Gaga is lazy and uninterested in being a singer". It's not healthy.

1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

No reason that concerts cannot continue in the U.S. and U.K. because France isn't opening up and is behind on vaccines. If Billy Joel can play Fenway this year, then so could Gaga. 

There's plenty of reasons though.

Contracts for one. Gaga isn't the only one that needs to be there, there are hundreds of people who make a tour happen, they can't just say "we're going ahead with a couple of dates this year, maybe a couple next year" and have everyone scattered.

They can't pack all the tour stuff away for a year to be moved across the planet for a couple shows either, it's just too messy.

She likely also has a sponsorship deal and other obligations to fulfill. Not to mention laws in some of these countries are still changing rapidly. The US has lifted mask mandates, other countries haven't. Vaccination rates are inconsistent from country to country.

She's the headliner but she doesn't call 100% of the shots. No artist does beyond the creative bit of the show itself.

đź–¤

Rahrahbitchson

Nicola already filled the gas tank? The journey will be long

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chromatica

LOL my tickets were a birthday gift and I'm going to be two years older before the gift comes to fruition 

JorgeX
1 hour ago, ThisBitch said:

Ungrateful brats! She could've cancelled but instead she chose to postpone it again! 

:golfclap:

and now all the spoiled Americans hoping for a cancelation, just because they did not get their way

PartySick
Just now, JorgeX said:

:golfclap:

and now all the spoiled Americans hoping for a cancelation, just because they did not get their way

My American self is thrilled with this tbh. It gives me another year to save up and hopefully see one of the shows in New England :legend:

đź–¤

Archived