💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Phlop
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Girl your level of ignorance and arrogance went just beyond here. She can put on a show on the stage but still there will be a lot of people at the crowd and why are you calling gay people the least clean? Jesus 

Idk why you guys are all so pressed. It was not out of malice. Like, clearly I’m a homosexual :saladga:

BYE

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

Just give me my cold waffles now. Won't convince me this is anything other than an excuse to get out of doing a show she never wanted to do in the first place

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
7 hours ago, Kattys said:

Not people here complaining LMAO :selena:

You wish that this message came 1 week before your concert? Or you wanted concerts to be cancelled? Some people here still want to see Gaga live. Oh my god. :saladga:

No, we wish that this message didn't come at all and that Gaga and her team would stop using the pandemic as an excuse to get out of doing things that they have never had any interest in doing:trollga: 

No reason that concerts cannot continue in the U.S. and U.K. because France isn't opening up and is behind on vaccines. If Billy Joel can play Fenway this year, then so could Gaga. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

cdparky
44 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I think they will only refund if it gets cancelled.

No. Refunds will be offered the same way they were after the first postponement, as is always the case when shows get moved.

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

How can you care about such bullsh*t when you have the opportunity to see Gaga live (this year or next I don't care, I've been waiting for so long idc). Many people don't have this priviledge. Get off your high horse.

What are you even saying? I literally said it’s good that’s she’s touring cause it’s better than nothing. Obviously it’s a privilege to see her. I was just trying to explain how some ppl would prefer to move onto the next era already instead dragging out the chromatica era for another year of silence. 

Eduardos
2 minutes ago, cdparky said:

No. Refunds will be offered the same way they were after the first postponement, as is always the case when shows get moved.

On my e-mail says that the will

“Your ticket(s) will be valid for the new show date. If you prefer a refund, you will have 30 days to request a refund once the new date is announced. If a new date is not announced within 60 days of this email, a 30-day window for a refund will open. Once requested, we’ll process your refund within 30 business days. Please note you must have purchased your tickets through Cubs.com to be eligible for a refund.”

Gagaplayer315

She sould've just cancelled it tbh :selena:

Chic

I’m moving across the country this year so my ticket is useless... :(

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Chic said:

I’m moving across the country this year so my ticket is useless... :(

Email stated you can get refund 30 days after new dates are announced (or cancelled). Hope they eventually add tour date closer to your new city too in case you still wanna attend :ohno:

Chic
3 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Email stated you can get refund 30 days after new dates are announced (or cancelled). Hope they eventually add tour date closer to your new city too in case you still wanna attend :ohno:

I was randomly selected for the first presale which is how I got a good ticket to begin with, I’m not sure if I’ll be so lucky this time! At least there’s a refund

rasclautmangos

All of the tour dates were too far away for me to see the show anyways. I feel bad for you guys who had tickets or were going to buy them. 

username9384747
38 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Not for me. Go back a page or two and take a look at the email I received about my refund.

Archived