💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

Magui
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I think they will only refund if it gets cancelled.

For real? I don't think that's fair. He should get his refound regardless.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Am I the only one who is happy about it being postponed to next year? That was all I was hoping for. Now I just need to get 2 tickets somehow. She could even sing all her old songs - I wouldn't care what she sings. :wub: I just wanna see & hear her live!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Glamourpuss

You will be able to ask for a refund. I had mine refunded last week before we even heard about the postponement. 

illySpencer
41 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

The Weeknd is also touring his 2020 album in 2022 and I don't hear anyone complaining about it. everyone is still excited. Why cant we be the same for Gaga. I'm okay with waiting, Chromatica is worth the wait  :heart:

Maybe because it's just his fourth album and he has done a whole promoted era ? When GaGa didn't, + Chromatica Ball has only 6 dates, not 108 !  

Magui
5 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Am I the only one who is happy about it being postponed to next year? That was all I was hoping for. Now I just need to get 2 tickets somehow. I just wanna hear her live, so she could even sing all her old songs - I wouldn't care what she sings. :wub:

No, you aren't alone. I do understand the ones that are frustrated with it tho. But in Europe **** is still so bad regarding Covid, the restrictions, etc...that hopefully i will feel more secure next year. I truly hope that next summer(cause this summer it's not going to happen, that's for sure) we can really enjoy concerts, festivals again, without mesures and restrictions. Regarding Gaga, all I want is an opportunity to see her live....to see her performing on a stage, be surrounded by the energy of a Gaga's concert.

5 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Am I the only one who is happy about it being postponed to next year? That was all I was hoping for. Now I just need to get 2 tickets somehow. She could even sing all her old songs - I wouldn't care what she sings. :wub: I just wanna see & hear her live!

Im happy bcs it wasnt cancelled tbh

vixdean
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

the thing was that TFM was well alive still. She legit only did one performance and vanished. I get the sanitary issue but she was legit at a pride event dancing with strangers (gay people, the least clean of them all) but can’t do a concert when the stage is hundreds of feet away from people.

Did you actually just say that “gay people are the least clean of them all”?

Are we back in the 80s and I didn’t realise? That’s exactly the same kind of homophobic sh*t people used to say during the AIDS crisis to claim that gay people deserved AIDS because of their “dirty” lifestyle. 

What an insulting and ridiculous comment. 

SlaeUrAnus
8 minutes ago, Magui said:

For real? I don't think that's fair. He should get his refound regardless.

Definitely.

But Ticketmaster have always done this. Only thing people can do is resell for the same value.

In my messy era.

I didn't buy a ticket because it would be too much traveling for me, but I am relieved for everyone who did that this is not cancelled!

Except now we're all gonna have a year+ of tension of "what ifs" :bear: "What if she was just delaying the cancellation announcement? What if XYZ happens in the meantime and she has to cancel..."

(Btw can those of y'all in the first couple pages of this thread who were wishing it *was* cancelled please stop pissing on everyone else's parade? That's weirdly self-centered, just ask for your refund and go)

⚡đŸČ

ItWasntLaauv

I guarantee that by then, she’ll probably release another little project and tour them together, Sweetener/Thank U, Next style.

buzzkill
12 minutes ago, C1trus said:

IMO, this could have been the reason why she's silent about the album. She's reserving it next year. At least we'll be having other contents this year. (BTW reimagined, HOG, etc) 

For real? That doesnt make sense. She should release this remix album, postponed the tour to new year, release a new ep or something, rename the tour or just do the enigma circus 

illySpencer

Message from GaGa "Hey Monsters I decided to cancel ARTPOP Act II and start creating Chromatica Act II, cause the journey continues. Love" xD

Seriously, we gonna be lucky if we got an EP, Chromatica Act II or a new edition (again) with new songs, but there is no way she will release LG7 next year.  

President Biden

I bet she works in the remix album with the setlist and has Bloodpop at all dates

I got drunk

Clarity
31 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I think we can’t compare him and Gaga,since his after hours was like 2 years old and he officially announced that it’s over but another one is coming.So he will possibly release another album before the world tour 

That was just an example :fatcat:Rina Sawayama, Alicia Keys, Rammstein, I think that Dua Lipa and Harry Styles will push their tours to 2022 also and so on, plenty of artists postponing.

And who knows what’s next with Gaga? We have BTW remix, rumors of Chromatica Remix, probably another jazz album, it’s not « empty months »... we have so much things coming. 

Phlop
19 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Did you actually just say that “gay people are the least clean of them all”?

Are we back in the 80s and I didn’t realise? That’s exactly the same kind of homophobic sh*t people used to say during the AIDS crisis to claim that gay people deserved AIDS because of their “dirty” lifestyle. 

What an insulting and ridiculous comment. 

You’re instigating.

I was joking

BYE

Archived