Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sapphire Phoenix "Heartbeat" Q&A!

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Hey GGD! :vegas:

You guys are amazing! The feedback & response to my new single, "Heartbeat", has been incredibly humbling & overwhelming! :giveup: Thank you for all your kind words! :kiss: I was so nervous putting it out, but you all gave me the confidence boost I needed to trust my creative instincts! Plus, I just got back from vacation & I promised I would do another Q&A for the song as I've done for my other releases. As I always say, I'm an open book, so feel free to ask anything about me, the making of the song, inspirations, etc & I'll make sure to add it in the video! :ohwell:

If you haven't heard the song yet, I've included the lyric video below :music: Follow the thread as I'll be updating it once the video is uploaded!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BabylonChristmas

Who, or what was the main inspiration for Heartbeat? :heart:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Sneaky Oliver

When did you start making music and do you think is there a reason for it?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Who, or what was the main inspiration for Heartbeat? :heart:

Thanks for the question! Added it to the list! :staymad:

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Interesting question! I'll definitely add it! :enigma:

TimisaMonster
On 6/1/2021 at 4:32 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

I just wanted clarification on your last question before I film the video. Could you elaborate on what you mean by is there a reason for it? Me personally or people making music in general? Like...why do I/people have a connection or desire to make music? Thanks :sweat:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

I just wanted clarification on your last question before I film the video. Could you elaborate on what you mean by is there a reason for it? Me personally or people making music in general? Like...why do I/people have a connection or desire to make music? Thanks :sweat:

I meant do you personally have a reason why you took the art/music route? Where does your gift/talent/creativity come from? What’s the backstory of your artistry?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I meant do you personally have a reason why you took the art/music route? Where does your gift/talent/creativity come from? What’s the backstory of your artistry?

Oh ok gotcha thanks for expounding! I'll be filming soon and once the video is up I'll post it here :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
TimisaMonster

I've updated the OP! 

You have questions & I've got answers! 😉 Join me for the premiere of the "Heartbeat" Q&A tonight at 8 PM PST on my YouTube channel! ▶️ After spending more than 17 hours of non-stop editing 🤯, it's finally here! 🙌🏻  I'm really proud of this one, because I improved the background sound by adding music 🎶, included some cool effects & text, & kept answers more brief & to the point! You'll definitely see a difference & it looks a lot more professional! 😯 The link is in my bio! 👆 I'll see you all in the live chat! 💬

TimisaMonster

Thank you everyone who watched the premiere and I hope I answered your questions as best as possible! :kiss:

Archived