đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people on here never happy with Gaga anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Too much brand deals, too much silence.

Not enough music related content.

I think that's the main reason why...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GenericPhag

Because some of us can't separate our wishes for her eras/career with the reality of what she wants to do and how the ultimate direction of her career has simply evolved beyond just being a popstar who solely does album rollouts. 

It's been like this on here since ARTPOP, sad really. When ARTPOP was released I feel most fans loved it, but when the era started to not go as planned, Venus singled changed to DWUW, Troy leaving, etc. so many started to complain, and those complaining seem to never stop from C2C, Joanne, ASIB, Haus Labs, Chromatica, I feel like Gaga can't win anymore. But there are still fans, like myself, that don't criticize every little thing!

Chromatography

sometimes i can be critical of her, but by and large i’m a happy fan. the chromatica was disappointing, sure, but it was disappointing for her too with all her stuff lined up that got canceled.

Alcina Dimitrescu

No one asked for a **** makeup kit, nor a **** Judas remix?reimagining?remake?

Why would anyone be happy? Lmao

JoeMo
8 hours ago, Alcina Dimitrescu said:

No one asked for a **** makeup kit, nor a **** Judas remix?reimagining?remake?

Why would anyone be happy? Lmao

“No one asked for...” seriously? The entitlement here is far too much :laughga: 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

monstrosity

Because it’s their way to exist, they’re better at being mean than being quiet

monstrosity

I’m sick of it they’re basically ruining the whole experience, it was supposed to be all about positivity and celebration. I get it you don’t like some things she does ok fine but spending the day on a gaga fan forum complaining about her is kinda pathetic 

monstrosity
On 6/1/2021 at 11:01 PM, Enigma said:

You lose the same amount of time here than anyone else, you just happen to always like what she does. Doesn't make you any better :billie:

Spending time on a forum to whine is more pathetic than spending time on a forum to celebrate an artist tho 

:billie:

monstrosity

Also pop forums non-dedicated to gaga exist, feel free to go there if you can’t stand the person this forum was created for while still wanting to discuss about pop culture in general

Alcina Dimitrescu
5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

“No one asked for...” seriously? The entitlement here is far too much :laughga: 

You have to support your counter-argument on semantics in order to have any lmao. 

Enigma
5 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Spending time on a forum to whine is more pathetic than spending time on a forum to celebrate an artist tho 

:billie:

I spend some time here when I’m bored regardless, if she happens to give me stuff to complain about while I’m here then so be it, and if she gives me stuff to celebrate then great too

Y’all have this notion that because our opinions are negative we’re just sitting at the computer 24/7 thriving off complaining as our main hobby in life :awkney:

Like no ma’am I come check a couple times a day depending on if I’m busy

Meanwhile you think the friendless chronically online people whose only interest in life is stan culture aren’t wasting more time here than I am? Lmfao give me a break

Because probably or maybe those kind of toxic people have miserable and boring things going on in their lives. Then they come and throw that miserable vomit on this site. 

Enigma
32 minutes ago, damag said:

Because probably or maybe those kind of toxic people have miserable and boring things going on in their lives. Then they come and throw that miserable vomit on this site. 

The lengths y’all go to convince yourself there’s genuinely nothing wrong with Gaga and it’s all made up based on ourselves :billie:

Archived