Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people on here never happy with Gaga anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

This site is really fu*king toxic rn with complainers , little managers, and fake fans, I am really happy with the BTW anniversary, I thought you would be too, but nope, I should have known better, this used to be a site I loved somewhat, but it gets worse everyday and I feel bad for being a fan and liking Chromatica even, since everyone hates it, or liking her older stuff even (I know it's silly). had to pour my heart out here and vent. 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823

they were always like that, nothing new
LM like the album and it's era when another one, or two are released
then they hate on the new one and say previous was better 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Bonkers

1.  We love the paparazzi
2.  We love the fame

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

alsemanche
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

liking Chromatica even, since everyone hates it

Sorry you feel that way but where does everyone hate it? From what I've seen, most people love the album but aren't happy with the era as an era (which is very understandable). 

And a lot of this negativity is fine tbh, people have opinions and they shouldn't just keep them to themselves for the sake of positivity. A lot of people are disappointed with the way this 10 year anniversary is being used as an excuse for mediocre merch (so far at least). That's also understandable. You're happy with it, they aren't, both of you expressed your opinions, that's life! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chromatica Island
Just now, alsemanche said:

Sorry you feel that way but where does everyone hate it? From what I've seen, most people love the album but aren't happy with the era as an era (which is very understandable). 

And a lot of this negativity is fine tbh, people have opinions and they shouldn't just keep them to themselves for the sake of positivity. A lot of people are disappointed with the way this 10 year anniversary is being used as an excuse for mediocre merch (so far at least). That's also understandable. You're happy with it, they aren't, both of you expressed your opinions, that's life! 

I agree, I just wanted to vent, Versace isn't mediocre tho lol

littlepotter

You know if one person posted an opinion you don't necessarily like and no one interacted with them, they would go unnoticed and the thread would be buried. Yet as usual dozens of people go after the person telling them how wrong they are, giving their thread more and more publicity, and then people complain how "everyone hates gaga now :(" when that's just the product of giving those opinions the attention they want. This has been going on for 12 years.

chaeri pls

alsemanche
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

I agree, I just wanted to vent, Versace isn't mediocre tho lol

To me and many others, it is. A brand doesn't make it fancy, and the t-shirts are basic and lazy in my opinion. You're still free to like and buy them though! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

To me and many others, it is. A brand doesn't make it fancy, and the t-shirts are basic and lazy in my opinion. You're still free to like and buy them though! 

I can't afford it but I can appreciate it from a distance lol, I might buy the hat secondhand someday.

bambi96

I wouldn't say people are never happy, but people change and Gaga changes a lot, which keeps things interesting, but ultimately she's becoming more distant, and more about brand deals, so it's less relatable?

Enigma

Because we genuinely aren’t a fan of what she puts out or the way her career is going lately? 

Very obvious answer lol, but obviously you live in a reality where it’s inconceivable to dislike things Gaga do and it’s all us being bitter haters or something

Cameltoe Chariot

Most GGD users are just here to criticize Gaga and make fun of everything she does while ganging up on anyone who complains about the endless negativity. I’ve been laughed off this site multiple times for trying to start a conversation about this :triggered:

No other fan base is this negative towards their fave. It’s absolute insanity.

Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Most GGD users are just here to criticize Gaga and make fun of everything she does while ganging up on anyone who complains about the endless negativity. I’ve been laughed off this site multiple times for trying to start a conversation about this :triggered:

No other fan base is this negative towards their fave. It’s absolute insanity.

We can be besties if you want I need friends on here to vent to. Theres still good people on here which is great.

Chromatica Island
20 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Because we genuinely aren’t a fan of what she puts out or the way her career is going lately? 

Very obvious answer lol, but obviously you live in a reality where it’s inconceivable to dislike things Gaga do and it’s all us being bitter haters or something

You are one of the most hateful and judgmental people on here, so pot calling the kettle black much? 

Archived