Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people on here never happy with Gaga anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Guys... of course we sometimes complain, but I guess it's because we love her so much and we want to constantly getting new singles, mv, performances, movies & tv series with her, etc. in one word we want MORE! But at the end, after all complaints I support all of her actions and decisions. Even if for ex. now I don't understand why Chromatica Era being neglected so badly, I know she has a good reason and another projects she's workin on.

This is me on Gaga for last 12 years:

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 hour ago, polishmonster said:

Guys... of course we sometimes complain, but I guess it's because we love her so much and we want to constantly getting new singles, mv, performances, movies & tv series with her, etc. in one word we want MORE! But at the end, after all complaints I support all of her actions and decisions. Even if for ex. now I don't understand why Chromatica Era being neglected so badly, I know she has a good reason and another projects she's workin on.

This is me on Gaga for last 12 years:

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

this is not even a good excuse :poot:

it's like when abusive person said they hurt their loved ones, either kids, spouse or parents because they love them. :poot:

Isntead of that, just be honest we are simply just not happy with the situation and that is why we are what we are currently, I mean, I did. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm disappointed on how The Fame is so underappreciated here and I feel like nowadays' Gaga takes herself too seriously and acts like she's trying to save the world.

On a side note, I'm glad she is doing whatever she likes/pleases.

Paparazzi Obsessed

SuperSunset

All fandoms have these kind of people honestly. LMs are sometimes pain in the a$$ but like have you seen Star Wars fans?  A fandom 90% consisting of straight men,   they will complain about anything :bradley:

Phlop

I was super excited when Chromatica came out :shrug:

But then she did nothing with it so it pains me as a fan to hear such great songs that will never be realized. I understand the ongoing pandemic n all but her contemporaries managed to do so much yet we got practically nothing. 

I still like her as a fan but just incredibly disappointed 

BYE

• 9 months later...
SevenAteNine
On 6/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Enigma said:

Because we genuinely aren’t a fan of what she puts out or the way her career is going lately? 

Very obvious answer lol, but obviously you live in a reality where it’s inconceivable to dislike things Gaga do and it’s all us being bitter haters or something

theres a difference between not being a fan of something and being rude 

RIP 9.

SevenAteNine
On 6/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, Razvan said:

I'm disappointed on how The Fame is so underappreciated here and I feel like nowadays' Gaga takes herself too seriously and acts like she's trying to save the world.

On a side note, I'm glad she is doing whatever she likes/pleases.

i actually like how she takes herself seriously, its good to have confidence and be serious about what you do

RIP 9.

Archived