💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people on here never happy with Gaga anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

Some of these whiny, crying kiddies are just closeted OGHs. Ignore them.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa

Tell me about it. Some of them act so offended when you point out that they sound more like haters than fans. But it's the truth. The fandom did push Gaga away so it's ironic when they whine about her not talking to us 

Great Job GIF by Death Wish Coffee

😇

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

No it isn't and it shouldn't be. Like, what gives you the right to pretent something from her or any other human being? When you expect nothing and accept everything, you always win.

Of course everybody has an opinion but this is really the problem of this new generation: People think they have to give their opinion about everything. Sometimes it is wiser to just sht tf up. :ohwell:

um... she's an artist presenting her art and people will have opinion on any artist's art, period. Not to mention that the era was shaping up to be huge then it fell flat and they didn't do much with it, even when it was possible. You don't get to dictate what people express and don't express lmao. The "problem" with "this generation" is that it has no problem speaking its mind freely, which isn't a problem at all. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Enigma
14 minutes ago, Magui said:

I sometimes wonder, what enjoyment some people here still have with her and wonder what is going to take for them to stop fowling her, give her attention be interested in her... I confess if I was disappointed with her as an artist (some even as a person), at least that's what I get from some comments, i probably wouldn't be here (i mean I mostly read and participate on threads about Gaga).  And I do wonder how fandoms work regarding other artists (since I only know this one), i wonder if it's all the same.

No one has reached her level yet so she's still my #1, although it's mostly due to her past stuff. So it's not like there's any other person I'd wanna be stanning right now.

Plus Gagadaily is a pop culture forum more than just about Gaga imo, and I've been here for years, so I don't see myself going elsewhere suddenly 

The thing is she still delivers at an extremely inconsistent rate. I'm obsessed with Chromatica, so it's not like I'm over her at all. But she now has this habit of dropping something great and leaving it behind almost instantly, which is my main letdown with her. And unlike other celebrities, she basically goes off the radar one week after her releases, and only comes back for sponsored posts. 

So I'm in this very weird limbo of "she just gave us the best album of the year" but also "she's practically retired from pop music".

I was about to leave for good when we'd been waiting for LG6 for years despite constant teasing, because I thought she was over pop, but then she delivered one of my top albums from her so... I guess I'd leave if she dropped pop music, and would come back ocasionnally. But right now she's still the pop star I grew up loving so...

6 minutes ago, Magui said:

Well i don't know...  In my idea it's probably cause Gaga is an artist of many talents, who manages to do a lot of different things regarding music, business ventures and now trying to grow a acting career. That probably turns Gaga's fandom in a mix of people that do not enjoy the same stuff. But regardless, by now we already know that's what what she is as a singer, performer, actress, business woman, etc. I mean just looked at what she did the last 10 years.

that lowkey felt like a shade lmao and I love it :bear:

Enigma
19 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I'm in the barbz fandom and it's pretty chill and not toxic, so...

LMAO it's one of the most intense crazy BTS-level fanbases, what?

I love how your only definition of "toxic" is negative criticism towards the artist

Apparently bullying and doxxing everyone who doesn't eat up their every move isn't toxic?

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Tell me about it. Some of them act so offended when you point out that they sound more like haters than fans. But it's the truth. The fandom did push Gaga away so it's ironic when they whine about her not talking to us 

Great Job GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Actually, it's not the truth.  The truth is that some members on here turn a blind eye to the overwhelming love and support for Gaga and obsess about the minority who are never going to be satisfied.

And btw, the sad "sad" reaction you put on my post probably stems from the fact that you didn't catch I was quoting Gaga's response to her toxic fans.  

:bye:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Actually, it's not the truth.  The truth is that some members on here turn a blind eye to the overwhelming love and support for Gaga and obsess about the minority who are never going to be satisfied.

And btw, the sad "sad" reaction you put on my post probably stems from the fact that you didn't catch I was quoting Gaga's response to her toxic fans.  

:bye:

Well we see things differently 

😇

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Actually, it's not the truth.  The truth is that some members on here turn a blind I to the overwhelming love and support to Gaga and obsess about the minority who are never goign to be satisfied.

Also very much this. I literally see more people expressing how annoying "little complainers" are than said "little complainers". And often it's just 1 or 2 people saying things that aren't positive and everyone quoting them instead of, idk, saying something positive about what Gags is doing. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

There's no difference between having negative opinions and positive ones on a discussion forum, but if the "me losing my time here is superior to people with diverging opinions" narratives makes you feel better about yourself... 

I am not arguing with you and I definitely do not feel superior to you. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion, negative or positive, sure. But there is a difference and you know it, you are one of the few members that I know by username on here, I remember your posts from way back when, when I first joined. That is how I know you're smart. The difference is that you have to understand that, first of all you are ruining the experience of other fans- not saying you necessarily but all this constant negativity. Second, this is music. If you don't like what an artist is putting out there and it's been years since you liked something why not move on, find someone else that you can identify with? Her career will survive.  

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

LMAO it's one of the most intense crazy BTS-level fanbases, what?

I love how your only definition of "toxic" is negative criticism towards the artist

Apparently bullying and doxxing everyone who doesn't eat up their every move isn't toxic?

Well yeah, there are crazy people in all fandoms, yes doxxing and bullying is awful. You are a bully anyways, so yeah LM fandom has their share of bullies too:tea:all fandoms do, thats life.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

whoresup

Gaga gets a lot of love on here but it’s not always all going to be glowing. There is nothing wrong with having debate and the people who attack others for their opinions are actually making it into a big deal, as @littlepotter explained

LastNight

It’s a shame that some fans can’t ever seem to criticise in a respectful way. A lot of the time it comes off as bratty and there’s a refusal to think about the bigger context - which has been particularly noticeable this past year.

It’s hard but you have to try and not get sucked into it. Toxic stan culture is basically trash talking and constant whining, but it’s just a noisy and immature minority. Unfortunately negative comments create a lot of discourse which makes the conversation seem disproportionately weighted. It’s very rare that a positive comment will lead to pages and pages of discussion - so negativity seems to dominate the conversation and stand out more (especially when it’s delivered in such nasty ways). If you’re content with something you’re probably just happily getting on with life and enjoying it, rather than online talking about it
especially during an in-between era when there isn’t much new happening.   

I also think people nowadays have very short attention spans. The BTW anniversary event the other week was amazing but people seem to want and expect that kind of thing constantly, which is not only impossible but is also ridiculous to demand of one human being who is always working anyway. I think some could really benefit with managing their expectations (and maybe reading announcements properly :ohwell:) and then they wouldn’t be so disappointed all the time.  

If you enjoy something try and not let the negativity bother you - it’ll just take away from your positive experience :)

Enigma
1 minute ago, Miaa said:

I am not arguing with you and I definitely do not feel superior to you. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion, negative or positive, sure. But there is a difference and you know it, you are one of the few members that I know by username on here, I remember your posts from way back when, when I first joined. That is how I know you're smart. The difference is that you have to understand that, first of all you are ruining the experience of other fans- not saying you necessarily but all this constant negativity. Second, this is music. If you don't like what an artist is putting out there and it's been years since you liked something why not move on, find someone else that you can identify with? Her career will survive.  

I only get heated when Little Worshippers can't handle my opinions (and I do get a kick from arguing with them lol)

I absolutely adore her music and she hasn't disappointed me with a music project ever

It's the rest that's a mess. Literally today she proved my point again. Her ****ing Pride post is a sponsored brand deal. How do you guys not see it :awkney:

And the reason I take it so seriously is she's the only pop star who has potential left. Katy has became... this. Nicki is not giving what she used to give. Who's left from the iconic 2010s pop stars? Gaga. That's it. And in that whole decade there hasn't been a new one that could compare. So I do think she's the only real star in current pop culture (besides the old acts), and it's disappointing to see her ruin every opportunity she has at saving pop. Chromatica was IT, and look what happened with it.

You'd be irritated too if the only artist you truly stan kept trashing projects in order to sell **** on Instagram.

And let me use your "her career will survive" argument to point out that my criticism doesn't affect her in any way, so like, you guys can chill out and stop acting like I'm pissing on her grave or something.

Magui
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

No one has reached her level yet so she's still my #1, although it's mostly due to her past stuff. So it's not like there's any other person I'd wanna be stanning right now.

Plus Gagadaily is a pop culture forum more than just about Gaga imo, and I've been here for years, so I don't see myself going elsewhere suddenly 

The thing is she still delivers at an extremely inconsistent rate. I'm obsessed with Chromatica, so it's not like I'm over her at all. But she now has this habit of dropping something great and leaving it behind almost instantly, which is my main letdown with her. And unlike other celebrities, she basically goes off the radar one week after her releases, and only comes back for sponsored posts. 

So I'm in this very weird limbo of "she just gave us the best album of the year" but also "she's practically retired from pop music".

I was about to leave for good when we'd been waiting for LG6 for years despite constant teasing, because I thought she was over pop, but then she delivered one of my top albums from her so... I guess I'd leave if she dropped pop music, and would come back ocasionnally. But right now she's still the pop star I grew up loving so...

I totally understand the habit of coming to this site, cause i know a lot of people are here are interesting on other pop artists, and pop news generally (i confess I'm here basically because Gaga). And i know that to some, Gaga's past stuff it's ultimate what they adore and admire and that's totally alright. But at some point I think we need to understand what  she wants to do now, where she is at... Ultimate, and please don't understand me wrong, cause i don't know you, and don't know if this is what you feel, don't "resent" ( cause sometimes from some comments i read here, seems like Gaga betrayed them or something, like they are truly annoyed by everything she does). ( Man, i wish my english was better, to express myself better) 

Archived