Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chance to Win exact replica of Jacket from Born This Way Ball

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Suspiria
38 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So this confirms she’s back at Enigma?

She was always going to go back, she's only completed half of the contracted dates.

Schwerk
14 minutes ago, Louie said:

I want the Born This Way Jean jacket tho :bear:

Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way.jpg

This is leather, not jeans but you can totally make your own. Many fans did back then.

I would love to win the trip. The jacket will probably be too small and I couldn't help but giggle when I read this:

this showstopping recreation took over 400 hours to complete.

no way, if true they work super slow at the atelier. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• 2 weeks later...
beli8
On 6/1/2021 at 1:22 PM, GagaSine said:

I have never won a single omaze thing :toofunny: I always assume it's rich kids that win because they can afford to buy like 1 million entries! At least it goes to charity. Let me give them my last 50 dollars lol

I know, right? lol. I think I've entered a couple others and never won. I just entered the $100. But guys - there is a coupon code that will give you an extra 150 entries! It is 'bonus150' - just worked for me, not sure when it expires.

LandonM170
On 6/1/2021 at 1:02 PM, Schwerk said:

This is leather, not jeans but you can totally make your own. Many fans did back then.

I would love to win the trip. The jacket will probably be too small and I couldn't help but giggle when I read this:

this showstopping recreation took over 400 hours to complete.

no way, if true they work super slow at the atelier. 

I thought it was the Marry The Night BTWB jacket when she performed the album version?

Schwerk
7 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

I thought it was the Marry The Night BTWB jacket when she performed the album version?

The top part of my comment is me replying to Louie's comment on the BTW jacket in the picture. The rest of my comment is about the MTN jacket.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived