Chance to Win exact replica of Jacket from Born This Way Ball

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

C38268-E9-A516-43-DC-A197-7-F96-AC34-BB1

i WANNNTTT:lmao: 

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

GagaSine

I have never won a single omaze thing :toofunny: I always assume it's rich kids that win because they can afford to buy like 1 million entries! At least it goes to charity. Let me give them my last 50 dollars lol

IllusionLover

Btw, talking about winning a trip to Las Vegas, were the Sing It with Oreo winners ever announced?? :oprah:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Ghost Face

I get that she will go back to vegas but I hope she will seperate the annoucement of a Enigma comeback from the (possible) message about a delay / cancelation from the Chromatica Ball. I can see her put these two facts into one tweet like 'im so sorry, but no wories. You can see me in Vegas. Enigma is a show for the world.'

Awkward Cricket GIF

It's an honor.

Lady K
Just now, GagaSine said:

I have never won a single omaze thing :toofunny: I always assume it's rich kids that win because they can afford to buy like 1 million entries! At least it goes to charity. Let me give them my last 50 dollars lol

I'd give more if it wasn't for all of this expensive merch..............

Glamourpuss

This is an amazing prize, those Versace tour outfits have been some of her best. 

GagaSine

Anyone wanna go halfsies with me on 2000 entries, you can keep the jacket I just want to go see her live :lolly:

Delulu Rogers

So cool but we all know some rich monster is going to buy like 10 of the 4,000 entries option and get their name put in 40,000 times lmao

Ghost Face
10 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So cool but we all know some rich monster is going to buy like 10 of the 4,000 entries option and get their name put in 40,000 times lmao

Is it the one with the most entries winst? Or do they pick random one out of all them? In that case you still have change IF karma and luck are your friends!!

It's an honor.

phantasmas

u can enter for free, btw.. just need to enter your contact info

Delulu Rogers
7 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Is it the one with the most entries winst? Or do they pick random one out of all them? In that case you still have change IF karma and luck are your friends!!

They pick 1 random entry but the more entries you do the higher your chances 

Archived