đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They are treating BTW as a cash cow instead of celebrating it

Bottom

Featured Posts

whoresup

Yes she did partnerships with brands in previous eras but they were innovative and interesting. The gagaville thing with facebook was very ahead of its time, the collaboration with beats headphones and the MAC foundation came with some great visuals and performances. Even the Budlight and Intel partnerships were incorporated into performances.
It is what it is and I know some people love merch but I feel that they’ve lost touch with what the fans like and enjoy. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
13 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Gaga said before the track list was finalised that the album could have up to 20 tracks meaning they are 3 tracks lying in the vaults. 

Well, technically it would be two, since "Stuck" is one of those tracks. I imagine the other two are just as rough, since she said anything that didn't make the cut were ideas that weren't worth completing. That's why we got "Heavy Metal Lover" as a late addition to the album, because she wanted more songs and didn't have anything that she felt needed to be there. And if we still don't have them today, then I think it can be assumed that her feelings haven't changed on the matter.

Chromatica Island

Good God all you do is complain on here, this site should be renamed to complainers daily, y'all are never satisfied, I really hate this fandom sometimes, no wonder she doesn't respond to us anymore.lady gaga drinking GIF

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
Just now, Shicd1 said:

Y’all are never happy. Get over it. this site has become soo disappointing. It’s consumed by complaints and **** opinions that were better off kept to yourself. There’s absolutely no positive feedback about anything.  But then y’all wanna say “kindness” 

Exactly

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Killa

But what else could be done? Thats an exageration. Besides fans like these things... 

Better Day
7 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Well, technically it would be two, since "Stuck" is one of those tracks. I imagine the other two are just as rough, since she said anything that didn't make the cut were ideas that weren't worth completing. That's why we got "Heavy Metal Lover" as a late addition to the album, because she wanted more songs and didn't have anything that she felt needed to be there. And if we still don't have them today, then I think it can be assumed that her feelings haven't changed on the matter.

Even if they are rough demos, it would be nice for us to get them on streaming services. Fans would absolutely love it and stream the hell out of them. I’ve probably got rougher demos than those demos on my phone. By god, I have Out of Control (a very patchwork version) 

Together You And I!

littlepotter

Do you expect a record label to not profit over a hit album? Capitalism is not a new concept

chaeri pls

Blackout19

I agree, they only want to sell things and thats it. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

monstrosity

Still don’t understand the meaning of « all profits will be given to the born this way foundation » uh? What’s not clicking?

PropaGaga
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Even if they are rough demos, it would be nice for us to get them on streaming services. Fans would absolutely love it and stream the hell out of them. I’ve probably got rougher demos than those demos on my phone. By god, I have Out of Control (a very patchwork version) 

I don't disagree that it would be a cool treat for fans (although I personally don't find much excitement in unfinished... anything). But like I said, material like that is usually held back and used for actual cash grabs, like posthumous projects. If she wanted us to have something, we'd already have it. I think it's a testament to her quality control more than anything. Not a lot of artists can relate. But unfortunately that also means there's not a ton of "extras" that fit her vision.

Better Day
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't disagree that it would be a cool treat for fans (although I personally don't find much excitement in unfinished... anything). But like I said, material like that is usually held back and used for actual cash grabs, like posthumous projects. If she wanted us to have something, we'd already have it. I think it's a testament to her quality control more than anything. Not a lot of artists can relate. But unfortunately that also means there's not a ton of "extras" that fit her vision.

Even slapping on a few demos would be suffice. Like DJWS and Garibray said they are loads of demos lying about with different version of BTW it would be interesting if we slapped on a couple on the rerelease. 

Together You And I!

Suuus
1 hour ago, Delaytica said:

Yeah I'm honestly very disappointed but I suppose we didn't get unreleased tracks from TF/TFM when they turned 10 so :messga: I guess she doesn't like to do that

Everything that's been released though caters to rich people lol

Or maybe interscope doesnt allow her to do that

Stafani Versace

I can see where y'all are coming from, but aren't they supposed to be doing stuff all throughout June or am I making that up? I'm not sure what you guys were expecting, tbh. Unreleased songs? A live stream? Unrealistic expectations often lead to disappointment.

Alladin Sane

I don't know what some people expect from Gaga. She's a mainstream artist celebrating the 10th anniversary of the album A LOT. She chose to launch a reimagined album version of her most important album with other lgbtqia+ artists and advocates to highlight important voices in the community. What she can do more brave and powerful than that? She is taking a step to the side and inviting artists to share the spotlight on this moment that is so special for her. 

Practically every product launched has some part of the profit destined to BTW Foundation, a foundation that she not only created but that she advocates and gives her own money or her part on the profits of some projects to maintain.

And let's not pretend that if she released some demos & unreleased, you all would be jumping (me too!) and we wouldn't getting a thread like this. :huntyga:

Archived