• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
26 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I see where you are coming from. 
The ideal celebration would be:

6 unreleased songs from BTW 

A Live stream performance of the whole album (like what Kylie did)

Some merch to go on top of that. 

That rerelease album I would buy it and stream it like made 

I'm happy with what they've been doing tbh but the B-Sides would've been extremely special to hear. :noparty: Wish they did that. Or at least SOFY on streaming. :noparty:

Yxilon

250$ is literally nothing compared to usual Versace shirt prices which are all in the 600-800$ range. Just putting things in perspective here. 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Daenerys

I get where you’re coming from, but remember, the value of the Gaga brand increased the moment she won that Oscar. Not that it’s a bad thing. The merch for the fans are standard price, which is good for us. Her name has become big and valueable to the rich because of her accolades so I think that’s what the Versace, Dom, Tudor etc. collabs come in. It’s designed to exploit them to help benefit her own foundation. She knows we as fans in the working class can only help with so much. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

It's kinda annoying how Gaga always gets so much slack for doing things that are a "cash grab" literally every artist releases 10 year merchandise collections....

This year Britney did it for Femme Fatale and Xtina did last year for Bionic, it's a fun way to celebrate it and gives people (like myself) who never got the chance to buy it during the actual era.

They're putting stuff up for sale. If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it. They've lost out on a shedload of income with Chromatica and Vegas concerts being cancelled. No wonder we're being bombarded with Oreos etc.

GunninMan

Some of y’all are so insufferable oh my god... if it’s not one thing to complain about it’s another. My advice to you is: get over it. This is what her and her management decided to do to celebrate, and if you don’t like it, then tough ****. I’m sure you would’ve been up in arms too if she just had tweeted about the anniversary and gone on with her life.

Kattys
1 hour ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I really don’t care what they do with the merch because I’m not getting it  but I just don’t see the point of their “10 year anniversary edition” album at all. Like it’s literally just the same (standard edition) album repackaged with an extra disc of a few covers that will probably all be on streaming platforms anyway? I really don’t see what the selling point is for that or why they thought that was the best idea. 

I think the idea is brilliant, I just wish that there were more re-imagined songs

BlingNotTheMusic

Yeah I'm honestly very disappointed but I suppose we didn't get unreleased tracks from TF/TFM when they turned 10 so :messga: I guess she doesn't like to do that

Everything that's been released though caters to rich people lol

Monster Voices

Y'all passionately defending the choice for a plain-a** T-shirt for 250 when you know you would drag any other artist to the pits of hell for it. I can just picture the "Demi Lovato releases Versace merch" thread and how much hate they'd get.

I think if you ask for this much the product better be spectacular. But everyone has different budgets. If I get the t-shirt and hat that's literally my monthly salary. :fatcat:

Forever and Always!

GucciGa

Yawnnnnnnn 

She was out celebrating with fans just a few days ago. The histrionics are ridiculous. If you can't afford the merch then you're gonna have to suck it up (that includes me!!)  don't buy anything. Don't support her make up business.  Nobody is forcing you. I don't know why some of you still stan Gaga bc she doesn't seem to do anything you like any more. Like if she is that disappointing to you then why do you continue to follow her? I'm genuinely curious. 

😇

GucciGa
11 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Some of y’all are so insufferable oh my god... if it’s not one thing to complain about it’s another. My advice to you is: get over it. This is what her and her management decided to do to celebrate, and if you don’t like it, then tough ****. I’m sure you would’ve been up in arms too if she just had tweeted about the anniversary and gone on with her life.

This. 

😇

GucciGa
20 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

It's kinda annoying how Gaga always gets so much slack for doing things that are a "cash grab" literally every artist releases 10 year merchandise collections....

This year Britney did it for Femme Fatale and Xtina did last year for Bionic, it's a fun way to celebrate it and gives people (like myself) who never got the chance to buy it during the actual era.

Slack?? Are you reading the same board? 

😇

Better Day
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Yawnnnnnnn 

She was out celebrating with fans just a few days ago. The histrionics are ridiculous. If you can't afford the merch then you're gonna have to suck it up (that includes me!!)  don't buy anything. Don't support her make up business.  Nobody is forcing you. I don't know why some of you still stan Gaga bc she doesn't seem to do anything you like any more. Like if she is that disappointing to you then why do you continue to follow her? I'm genuinely curious. 

I follow her because she’s an amazing artist and her artistry speaks to me. I can criticise her business ideas because as a fan/consumer I have a right to speak about it. I see where she is coming from with the BTW Reimagined but slapping on a few unreleased songs would of made it more special for me. 

Together You And I!

Archived