💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Who) Will Lady Gaga Have (as) an Opening Act?

JRCF29

TCB Opener?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Open for LG at TCB?

• DJWS and Special Guests/BLOODPOP/Lady Starlight
    • Rina Sawayama
    • Charli XCX
    • BLACKPINK
    • Dua Lipa
    • Other
    • N/A

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

Someone from Interscope or independent.

I think Gaga should take advantage of her gay audience and ask some dragqueens to do her opening act.

Hire 6 Rugirls and 2 not mainstream queens (or kings) and have them opening your show, that would be so smart. Why do we have to listen to random people? They could even lipsync Gaga songs. Do group numbers. They would love, audience would love, it's a win-win situation.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

Rina would be ideal. She has a respect and adoration for Gaga, is a star on the rise, and would fit well aesthetically. She'd bring in a good crowd imo.

Probably no one but if she were to have an opening act I could see her having someone from the Dawn of Chromatica, most likely Rina. But, it's my DREAM for her to have Grimes as an opening act. I swear I would die on the spot hearing two of my fave artists in one night :giveup: 

gagzus

she'll 100% have Rina as the UK opening, but i think she should be the tour opening for the whole tour

phantasmas

Kah-Lo

Maluca Mala

Big Freedia

TT the Artist

Uniiqu3 

Rye Rye

Cakes da Killa

PartySick
42 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Big Freedia

God please no :bradley:

Not unless the Judas remix is banned from the setlist :bradley:

I'd honestly like to see Rina so the Free Woman remix can live on stage properly :flutter:

đŸ–€

Tom Nook

I wonder are Lady Starlight and Gaga still close? She skipped out being the opening act for Joanne World Tour

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

phantasmas
On 3/2/2022 at 5:40 PM, PartySick said:

God please no :bradley:

Not unless the Judas remix is banned from the setlist :bradley:

I'd honestly like to see Rina so the Free Woman remix can live on stage properly :flutter:

lmaooo stopppp i LOOVEE their rendition of Judas

Rina is a good choice but an obvi one so I didnt include her 

I would rather see house, funk, and club DJs and artists open for her since those are some of the sounds that influenced Chromatica

Ouranos
On 5/31/2021 at 12:15 PM, Mister G said:

OMG I remember when Lady Starlight was one of the opening acts for artRave. We were on the floor and after 20 minutes the audience around us got tired and wanted her to leave :billie:

This was my experience at the BTWB 

StressedOut

no idea, I voted Rina because I WISH she would open for her omg

a bit off topic, but St. Vincent had a comedienne open for her, it was kinda fun and refreshing, definitely not expected either hahaha. Not saying gaga should do something similar, but I guess it's cool to see who/what else gaga could give a platform on her tour. Crayon Pop for artRave was cool lol

ELECTROHEART

Ava Max :firega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Schwerk
On 5/31/2021 at 8:01 PM, Kadikaado said:

Someone from Interscope or independent.

I think Gaga should take advantage of her gay audience and ask some dragqueens to do her opening act.

Hire 6 Rugirls and 2 not mainstream queens (or kings) and have them opening your show, that would be so smart. Why do we have to listen to random people? They could even lipsync Gaga songs. Do group numbers. They would love, audience would love, it's a win-win situation.

I've been wanting Alaska to open for her for ages. She has so many good songs and is a Gaga fan herself who she gets along with. However a stadium stage is a tough gig with a very small production. And clueless GP may think she's Gaga:huntyga:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived