💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we ever getting Love Me Right on streaming services?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Unfortunately it’s a Target exclusive, so it’s legally obligated to only be available from Target through a contract deal or negotiation of some sort (apart from bootleg/YouTube uploads, obviously)...

But after a few years, these conditions expire. Maybe 3-4 years or something. I noticed a few months ago that some Target exclusives were made available from a few artists on streaming and iTunes. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Someone said in a similar thread that any songs that are Target Exclusives have a certain amount of time before they can be "released" onto general streaming platforms. I don't recall how long the wait is, though. But their is no guarantee The Haus will release Love Me Right to streaming once Target's exclusive rights expire. 

But does it have to follow the same rule if it's also an international deluxe track. For example Taylor's 1989 in the US the deluxe tracks are target exclusives but they're also deluxe tracks internationally, and they were available for the iTunes version of the album.

Same with Chromatica these are target exclusives in the US but there's also an international deluxe version of the album and those songs are also in the box set which is not a Target exclusive

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

SOLRWAVE
2 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

I figured it would, I thought it would be considered copyrighted. Plus half the songs are the original mixes, nothing added

This is about my remix album so I'll clarify... actually, only 2 songs are the original mixes and even then, they're switched into mashups with the songs they sample! You must have not listened to the others, because I produced all of it aside from adding production to Sine From Above and Love Me Right.

It's being removed because Universal thinks it'll be too much of a confusion regarding the official remix album, not because of copyright. It was released through an official outlet and Universal received 100% royalties from the streams, it was an entirely legal and proper release. However, it'll still be on YouTube and SoundCloud.

Agunimon
48 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

But does it have to follow the same rule if it's also an international deluxe track. For example Taylor's 1989 in the US the deluxe tracks are target exclusives but they're also deluxe tracks internationally, and they were available for the iTunes version of the album.

Same with Chromatica these are target exclusives in the US but there's also an international deluxe version of the album and those songs are also in the box set which is not a Target exclusive

They were released at a later point on iTunes. I remember because I rushed to buy them as soon as they were haha.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

They were released at a later point on iTunes. I remember because I rushed to buy them as soon as they were haha.

Oh I didn't know that, i downloaded the Album in full in late 2015, how long did it take for the deluxe tracks to be on iTunes?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

MadreMonster

Ugh, one of the most forgettable Gaga tracks ever tbh :ladyhaha:

I wish her deluxe tracks were more upbeat (think Get Back on deluxe version of Blackout) but most of hers are just mid-tempo basic tracks.

Although, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion is in my top 5 of BTW :firega:

LandonM170
6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Someone said in a similar thread that any songs that are Target Exclusives have a certain amount of time before they can be "released" onto general streaming platforms. I don't recall how long the wait is, though. But their is no guarantee The Haus will release Love Me Right to streaming once Target's exclusive rights expire. 

Taylor did this with Speak Now, RED, and 1989. Speak Now Target CD was released in Oct. 2010 then in Jan. 2012 it got on iTunes and any store could sell it. RED was around late 2013-early 2014, and 1989 was late 2015-early 2016.

Archived