• Joanne
    • ASIB
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic

Chromatica is awesome but Born This Way still remains her Magnum Opus. Fernando did an incredible job. The album is so unique that nothing can't compete with it. 

Pharamon
54 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Flop here :poot:I love btw and it's my fav gaga album, but production wise I do feel like its only issue with it is the 4 on the floor beat that just does not let up or vary at all throughout the entire album's production. And that pounding beat overshadows the nuance of the production on some songs (i.e. hair, scheisse) but alas, that was the style of dance music production at the time.

This is why I personally choose chromatica and ARTPOP tbh if we're strictly talking best produced tho

Well, to you, I dont know, maybe its because im used to such productions and thats why I think its a masterpiece that is produced amazingly. I just don't see anything in the BTW album that can be considered overproduced personally. I love the genre blends and I think everything on the album just flows, especially the metal/rock touches in songs like Electric Chapel, Hair, Highway Unicorn (especially)

Chromatography
4 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Most of you voted Chromatica???? What is going awn

The production across the album is cohesive, but that's not hard when every track's instrumental has like 2 layers and the same house drum pattern

:reductive:

Mr S

Chromatica is safe and has a few mediocre productions, but yeah it's the most polished and executed. The others have a lot of sloppiness and messiness even if they're more innovative

Summerboi14
4 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

10 Points to you for pormoting this masterpiece created by @777777777777777777 with my previous avi :fatcat:

We still need the C2C edit. 

Cookie Tookie
4 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Most of you voted Chromatica???? What is going awn

The production across the album is cohesive, but that's not hard when every track's instrumental has like 2 layers and the same house drum pattern

Teaaaaa

Julien Lockhart

Monster aged like wine :ally: 

Timeless album forever, Bad Romance, Alejandro etc

BTW, ARTPOP sounds dated

Some songs from The Fame sounds timeless tho like Paparazzi or Poker Face

I think Joanne is cute but it have a lake of production

Chromatica may be timeless we will see oh and of course ASIB will be timeless tho 

So I will say Monster is by far her most best produced album everything is on point, no skip. BTW had so many skip omg bad kids, FOHL, Hair. The album sounds 2011-2012 to me excepted BTW, MTN and Americano 

He ate my heart

stevana229

BTW has by far the most experimental and unique production. Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Scheisse, Hair, Bloody Mary all have the most experimental sounds for pop music 

JustTea
23 minutes ago, Julien Mayer said:

Monster aged like wine :ally:

The production of Monster (track) and SHICD aged like a milk tbh :bear:

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Excuse me, Joanne is perfect in its own way. 

Not to mention production wise it’s better than ARTPOP. 

enissa11

the only songs in born this way that have a similar production are MTN and TEOG come on!! and the fact that they are the opening and closing tracks is not random...

Mad Architect of Light

Chromatica Island

Chromatica is the right answer, ARTPOP comes in second.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PartySick

BTW is probably the best produced but I had to vote for Joanne :bradley: I wish she would do more things analog tbh. Heavy electronic music is great (see ARTPOP and Chromatica) but Joanne is just so perfectly balanced between music and voice :heart:

đź–¤

Smother Em Eh

TFM truly has gorgeous and smooth production, nothing too loud or “overproduced” sounding like some songs on BTW and AP. 

But I’d say TFM and Chromatica. BTW has the most distinctive and unique production tho. But TFM and CA production is just so smooth. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived