The people in question:

One random tweet with 3 likes. 

1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

People or just this one twitter account? đŸ€­

11 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

“people”...

but only one person is the example. 

24 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Already touched upon. Try reading the whole thread honey b4 you come with the stale attempt at shade!!!!!! 

:oops:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

The way you are still unable to read the whole thread :billie:

😇

Aphasic
Just now, GucciGa said:

The way you are still unable to read the whole thread :billie:

The way you still created a thread based on 1 person's tweet :bear:

GucciGa
4 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

The way you still created a thread based on 1 person's tweet :bear:

The way you're keeping it bumped up the top of the board :billie:

GIF by jjjjjohn

Keep going... 

😇

dit

You'd be surprised how many ppl don't know what Gaga actually looks like :rip: A lot of ppl literally still think she looks like this: 7ea8baa5b9b856fdaceb482f032446ac.jpg

I low key blame it on the fact that Gaga's most succesful years were spent with her mostly covering much of her face with huge eye glasses and big bangs :toofunny: Because of that so many ppl legit think she looks like that always and dont recognize her actual face lol. 

enissa11
41 minutes ago, dit said:

You'd be surprised how many ppl don't know what Gaga actually looks like :rip: A lot of ppl literally still think she looks like this: 7ea8baa5b9b856fdaceb482f032446ac.jpg

I low key blame it on the fact that Gaga's most succesful years were spent with her mostly covering much of her face with huge eye glasses and big bangs :toofunny: Because of that so many ppl legit think she looks like that always and dont recognize her actual face lol. 

if she wasn't covering her face, she was wearing tons of makeup, almost like in drag queen mode, but i think it was wonderful, it created the aura of an enigma that made people interested in her, including me, even in retrospective it's just fascinating to watch the public persona she created back in the day, a public persona that reveals the deep essence of who she really is imo, it's just there for those who really  want to see and get what it's about..

Mad Architect of Light

Mr S
11 hours ago, enissa11 said:

she has hundred of iconic looks, it's just that her looks don't focus on stefani, the face, but rather in what she's performing, in the shapeshifter lady gaga, actually in her most iconic looks she often covers her face with something

Yes I agree. She doesn't have one iconic look that people reference, she has hundreds.

freebit

It's just one person with 3 likes though. This is giving me flashbacks to when people would make a whole thread about one person commenting about her on the imdb boards. :toofunny:

That said I do think she's often unrecognizable to most people because she looks so different with every public appearance. 

Archived