💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

People didn't know it was Gaga on the Friends reunion

GucciGa

Featured Posts

RAMROD

All those watches ads doesn't strengthen her brand with the straights?!!! :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

I had trouble recognizing Gaga for years until I really started following her. She's not the easiest to recognize facially for non fans who don't look at her much. 

Magui
7 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I had trouble recognizing Gaga for years until I really started following her. She's not the easiest to recognize facially for non fans who don't look at her much. 

I remember googling pictures of her, just to see how she really looked...cause she always looked so different. Nowdays of course i can spot her in a second. But definitely there was a time I only recognize her for all the ensemble...hair, makeup, outfit and boots and stuff like that.

Mr S

Not surprised. She doesn't have a singular iconic look. Everyone knows who LG is but is not the most recognizable due to her changing looks and fashion. Not necessarily a bad thing just a fact.

Killa
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

All those watches ads doesn't strengthen her brand with the straights?!!! :bradley:

Not for the peasants

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Not surprised. She doesn't have a singular iconic look. 

So we already forget about The Fame promo pictures that was over used to death in print and virtual media, which are the very image of Gaga that burns in these locals minds even today??? :ally:

sam-11-250x250.jpg

902de4b8fff0a83ef640e013503c2acb.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-04-04-at-1.55.35-PM.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mr S
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So we already forget about The Fame promo pictures that was over used to death in print and virtual media, which are the very image of Gaga that burns in these locals minds even today??? :ally:

sam-11-250x250.jpg

902de4b8fff0a83ef640e013503c2acb.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-04-04-at-1.55.35-PM.png

If she came with outfits like that then everyone will know it's her. If you're talking about the hair it could also be Sia or many other blondes. Gaga's look is always changing and it's part of her brand.

Serial Chiller

"People don't know who Gaga is"

The people in question:

One random tweet with 3 likes. 

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s so weird to me how the GP still doesn’t know what she looks like :rip: Like it’s been 13 years

enissa11

it's funny how everyone knows who lady gaga is but nobody knows what she looks like!!
"At the end of the day, when people think that they know what Lady Gaga is, i want to remind them that they don't"

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
15 hours ago, Mr S said:

Not surprised. She doesn't have a singular iconic look. Everyone knows who LG is but is not the most recognizable due to her changing looks and fashion. Not necessarily a bad thing just a fact.

she has hundred of iconic looks, it's just that her looks don't focus on stefani, the face, but rather in what she's performing, in the shapeshifter lady gaga, actually in her most iconic looks she often covers her face with something

Mad Architect of Light

Aphasic
19 hours ago, GucciGa said:

LOL

People or just this one twitter account? 🤭

GucciGa
36 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

People or just this one twitter account? 🤭

Already touched upon. Try reading the whole thread honey b4 you come with the stale attempt at shade!!!!!! 

:oops:

😇

Archived