💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

First look : Chromatica Gatefold Vinyl (Record Store Day)

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

mr.peter

wow, Chromatica isn't only her best album musically its her best album artwork as well :legend:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're gonna have the vinyl in one of my local record stores!

I'm so nervous whether or not I'll be able to get on in the store on the day :ohno:

GagaSine

If I don't have a chance to buy this I will!!! Continue living I guess but I will so bummed out

JaysAMess
52 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

They're gonna have the vinyl in one of my local record stores!

I'm so nervous whether or not I'll be able to get on in the store on the day :ohno:

Have you tried asking if they're able to reserve a copy? I know some record stores allow reservations, but only one. It's worth a shot.

Anderson123

It looks so beautiful. Don't want to keep seeing pics of it because I want it to be a surprise but I already know where I'm going to put it in my bedroom. :tony:

13 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Have you tried asking if they're able to reserve a copy? I know some record stores allow reservations, but only one. It's worth a shot.

Yeah I asked the other day and they said no :messga: I want one in MINT condition too! I sometimes have the worst luck when it comets vinyls arriving damaged.

Juanlittlem

This photoshoot is her best. Im glad we get to see more of it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Luke78619
57 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

E20ny-XWYAEDK9x?format=jpg&name=900x900

I knew it’d include unreleased photos :giveup:

i cant pause at the right moment, but it looks like this photo is there as well, about a second into the video. I’ve had this saved for MONTHS waiting for it to finally come to light :tony:

AE6-AD766-5-BDB-467-B-B2-F5-01-E3-D4-E23

There’s possibly others too but I can’t pause the video without the screen changing :/ 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I knew it’d include unreleased photos :giveup:

i cant pause at the right moment, but it looks like this photo is there as well, about a second into the video. I’ve had this saved for MONTHS waiting for it to finally come to light :tony:

AE6-AD766-5-BDB-467-B-B2-F5-01-E3-D4-E23

There’s possibly others too but I can’t pause the video without the screen changing :/ 

Yeah, theres one at 0:08 on the right page. She like on her knees with her arm up covering her forehead.

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, theres one at 0:08 on the right page. She like on her knees with her arm up covering her forehead.

Just saw that, next to the picture that was used for the FW Remix artwork? :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Just saw that, next to the picture that was used for the FW Remix artwork? :bradley:

Yeah, that one :excited2: There's also one at 0:02-0:03 where she's wearing the ROM outfit from the cover, but I think Ive seen that one before, idk.

Btw the one you posted where she has the mask on was already seen in her VMAs performance. Its on her wall.

RAMROD
On 5/29/2021 at 1:14 AM, CyanLights said:

I think this type of vinyl would do wonders 

ALIVE0144LE-Swamp_Dogg-splatter-stoke-30

like a mix of green and pink like the overall aesthetic 

Looks like pea soup on a plate :bradley:

pea soup.... 🤢

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived