Featured Posts

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
22 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Ā 

omg, first part was so... there? like, it's dramatic af, but characters are so bland. and it's really hard to not compare this show to Elite and Elite does everything much better.Ā :bradley:Ā but some of the cast members are really cute tho. and i kinda love Audrey.Ā 

Mistress of the Elements āš”ļø

*nervous farting*

Š“ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Š» ŠœŠ°Ń€ŠøŠ½Š° ŠŠ±Ń€Š°Š¼Š¾Š²Šøћ

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, A MESS said:

*nervous farting*

are you okay, bestie?

1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

omg, first part was so... there? like, it's dramatic af, but characters are so bland. and it's really hard to not compare this show to Elite and Elite does everything much better.Ā :bradley:Ā but some of the cast members are really cute tho. and i kinda love Audrey.Ā 

There's something bland in this reboot/continuation and I don't know what it is. But I have to disagree with you on Elite, baby girl... It literally took a page from the OG Gossip Girl, and yet Elite still managed to beĀ horrible in every possible way- very bad actingĀ and hyper-sexualized storylines. Is it addictive? Yes lol. But it's still very bad.

Ororo Munroe
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

There's something bland in this reboot/continuation and I don't know what it is. But I have to disagree with you on Elite, baby girl... It literally took a page from the OG Gossip Girl, and yet Elite still managed to beĀ horrible in every possible way- very bad actingĀ and hyper-sexualized storylines. Is it addictive? Yes lol. But it's still very bad.

excuse me, maā€™am? not you dragging my favorite show ever!Ā :grr:

2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

excuse me, maā€™am? not you dragging my favorite show ever!Ā :grr:

"Favorite show ever"?

200.gif

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Favorite show ever"?

200.gif

yes, I love it! itā€™s just simple yet entertaining and I looooove characters there. so itā€™s definitely my fav show of the recent years.Ā 

1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

yes, I love it! itā€™s just simple yet entertaining and I looooove characters there. so itā€™s definitely my fav show of the recent years.Ā 

A respectable opinion...

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

A respectable opinion...

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

yes, emma robertz snapped once again.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
BUtterfield 8

I donā€™t know whether I love or hate Monetā€™s mom LMFAOOĀ 

I love the actress who played Grace she was really good

dorota, vanya, Cyrus, and Blairā€™s mom coming back was so nice to seeĀ 

I love Shan so much. I hope sheā€™s in S2.

I feel like the writers donā€™t know what to do with Julien. The ending was okay but also cringe?Ā 

I really hope monet and Luna have more storylines and are not just recurring characters for S2Ā 

Ricardo
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I feel like the writers donā€™t know what to do with Julien. The ending was okay but also cringe?Ā 

Julien was probably the most annoying character, like are you a ruthless btch or not, I felt every episode she had this "revelation" kind of moment and then apologize, make up your mind girl, I get she's getting the "brat to woke" storyline but damn, it's turning annoying, we need consistencyĀ 

On 12/4/2021 at 2:42 AM, BUtterfield 8 said:

dorota, vanya, Cyrus, and Blairā€™s mom coming back was so nice to seeĀ 

Wait omg where??

Edit: mess... I saw episode 11 without 10Ā :neyde:

Anderson123

Oh man I only watched like 2 or 3 episodes of this but gave up. Itā€™s such a boring show and feels like the episodes are so long. Does it get any better ? Not that the original was a masterpiece, I quit watchingĀ that one after Season 3.Ā 

Archived