💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

(fan-made) Planet Chromatica - Out now on Apple Music!

SOLRWAVE

Featured Posts

SOLRWAVE

My Chromatica remix album, Planet Chromatica, is out now on Apple Music! After a long year of meticulously crafting every single detail, I am happy to finally share the complete product with the world.

I hope you all enjoy it!

RAMROD

Wow, my poor hips, thinking this was THE official remix album :messga:

BRB let me calm down and then stream your album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A MESS

tag yourself I'm Alice falling face to the ground thinking this was the official remix album. gonna listen to it today!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Glamourpuss changed the title to (fan-made) Planet Chromatica - Out now on Apple Music!
SOLRWAVE
10 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

This is great! Babylon 1000 Doves and LMR are my favorites 

9 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

Dope. Plastic Doll is so emotional. 

Thank you guys so much <3 

SOLRWAVE
13 hours ago, lg5 said:

I’ve been listening to this all day! I love it! 

Thank you! It was a lot of hard work but it sure paid off, I'm so overwhelmed with the responses + so full of joy that my music has brought so much happiness and excitement <3

Hecturr

i had this album playing for 5 hours while i was driving , i didnt realize I put the album on repeat and not my playlist so I got a very thorough listen to all the songs lol. Amazing work honestly, 1000 doves is my favorite so far. I hope the haus sees this :hug:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Wow! Didn’t listen to the whole thing yet but I’m shooketh. I usually can’t stand remixes but these are beautiful. They sound like just different versions of the song which I really appreciate ♥️

ChicaSkas

Can we post a DL link pls 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

britneyspears

Please can you post a DL link? They took it down from streaming sites. :laughga:

Benji

Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves is SO GOOD :firega:

It has been removed from streaming though, I did luckily save them both to my library and can still play but the rest of the album has been removed.

Blake

Can we get a DL? I have Spotify so I wasn't even lucky enough to get it saved on streaming. :flop:

Archived