💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Judas w/ Gaga vocals and Big Freedia (Reimagined)

artpopulace

Featured Posts

artpopulace

I love the Big Freedia remix with all my heart. It's so refreshing and one of best reimagined Gaga songs ever. If you needed Gaga on it, here's some wonderful remixes! Just a little bit of time and we already got this, we hope to get even more versions soon!

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

• artpopulace changed the title to Judas w/ Gaga vocals and Big Freedia (Reimagined)
vpez

I actually like these a lot more, thank you!

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

A MESS

the reimagination of the reimagination we love a warholian experience (as in Kevin Warhol)

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Mindblown

honestly a lot better than the reimagination version on it's own.

DoremonLove

Can we appreciate the new production. Its so good.:giveup: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

JazzGa

I lit'rally just posted in the original news thread that I hoped some LMs would do Gaga vocal mashups with the new production. And it happened so fast! Whew, good morning to those little monsters ONLY! :tony:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ricanaire

thank you for sharing my edit! there’s a download link in the description if you want to add it to your library! :flower:

also the other edit above mines is well done as well!! great job all around :wub:

Born This Way
37 minutes ago, ricanaire said:

thank you for sharing my edit! there’s a download link in the description if you want to add it to your library! :flower:

also the other edit above mines is well done as well!! great job all around :wub:

Yours is so good, thank you for the download link :sara: Gaga's vocals over the choir makes it not sound like Kidz Bop

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

artpopulace

Adding this version with almost no Reimagined vocals. I love it! Big Freedia, Gold Glove, and Boyfriend made magic with this production. Hope we hear more wonderful mixes!

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Chromatography

this actually sounds good, the way their voices combine. still hate the kids in the chorus but this sounds good. still has the bounce but also the dark edge of judas 

Archived