💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[LEAK] Writer's Demo of "Sour Candy" (Madison Love)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Better Day

Just to let yous know, Sine From Above existed as an idea for about 6 years. It wasn’t just a show that was given to Gaga, it was a rough idea with no lyrics, probably a melody and eventually given to Gaga and she wrote the vast majority of the song. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue

Wow, Gaga and co. completely transformed this song! Love "Sour Candy" so much and it's great to know what Gaga's touch meant in this particular case. They totally elevated it.

illySpencer

This prooves me that GaGa is less and less attracted and active by her music side. Shame. 

RainingOnMe
23 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

She stopped writing after ARTPOP.

Can't tell if this is a joke.

Gaga receiving 1 pitch demo that she completely transformed and wrote plenty of for the final version suddenly means that her entire discog is full of pitch demos? :bear:

See:

2 hours ago, ThePopDevil said:

Everyday little monsters prove their stupidity has no end :smh: 

Nevermind997

I can't tell if some of you in this thread is trolling ... some 💩 that some of you wrote here is ridiculous 

RAMROD

Wow, unnecessary drama in GGD? Groundbreaking :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kattys
12 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Not ya'll being unnecessarily pressed :toofunny: this is not even close to the first time Gaga has been pitched a song and made it her own, it's how the industry works. Nor does it mean that she hasn't made/written most of her own music. It's also not an excuse to start being straight up rude and calling the song terrible now or accuse her of being like other artists over a single song. Some of yall flip so easily :bradley:

The song was terrible before we heard this demo, and still is terrible. Sorry.

ImMatt
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

I always assumed those lyrics weren't 'Sine From Above'. I can't believe that Gaga would base the entire concept of her album on someone else's idea. Chromatica is a healing space reached by the power of the 'sine' - music. If Elton thought of that concept, I'd be very disappointed. 

Pretty certain the lyrics were "sign from above" but it was Gaga's idea to change it to Sine, and make it a story about how music saved her.

MuglerHooker
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ok I can use my music tech alevel for smtn in life:

They're similar, but they're not the same.

Truffle Butter does sample What They Say, but the others don't. It's a similar pattern with a similar sound, but it simply isn't the same.

What They Say has a 1 bar loop, with the high notes at the end of each repetition. Sour Candy is more varied (the high notes and the main pattern), plus the tone of the sound is much darker. Swish Swish has no high notes in that melody line at all. Truffle Butter does sample What They Say, but it's slowed down and it's very very clearly sampled because you have the vocal in it too.

TL;DR: They're all similar but only Truffle Butter is sampled

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

She stopped writing after ARTPOP.

ARTPOP? The album where majority of the instrumentals were already existing and she bought them? :oprah:

Why is everyone acting like Gaga is someone who makes her albums all by herself? :oprah: She still wrote a verse which is more than enough for a writing credit. Hop off that high horse :oprah: 

Archived