💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[LEAK] Writer's Demo of "Sour Candy" (Madison Love)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Wait wait wait, so the produces made it sound even more like Katy Perry's Swish Swish on purpose? 

Is it bad that I like the demo more? It sounds more exotic. I wish Gaga's voice was on the demo. 

It’s one of the most famous beats from the 90s as Chromatica is inspired by 90s music. I highly doubt Gaga and her producers ever heard Swish Swish :rip: imagine trying to sound like it 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Glad they changed the instrumental. The final one is much better :ladyhaha:

Also, the hooooooo I'm hard on the outside part sounds so grand in Gaga's voice :flutter:

MaryJaneHolland
10 hours ago, OMonster said:

I hate that Gaga didn't create the 'Sour Candy' concept. Really takes away from it for me. 

So I know... what other Gaga songs weren't really created by her?

Sine From Above

MaryJaneHolland
41 minutes ago, Andreu said:

They sound similar but they don't sample the same track (or any other track afaik)

gstring
11 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

So… Gaga didn’t write it? 

Madison Love write it, sent it to Gaga, she likes it, Gaga gave the song her touch... i bet Gaga wrote the rap verse, Burns make the instrumental more House, BloodPop ask Gaga to invite blackpink to sing the verse and the Sour Candy final version is born

Little little

Original Diva
11 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Yup, proves that this was never a Gaga song. No wonder it’s my least liked on the album. 

Um by who???

excuse me no

js4754394o9823

y'all really don't know what "CO-writing" means and how it works
also, you don't get credits only for lyrics
backing vocals, melody, everything matters

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

gstring
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

y'all really don't know what "CO-writing" means and how it works
also, you don't get credits only for lyrics
backing vocals, melody, everything matters

yup overall producing songs and even album is a collaborative process unless lady gaga is an indie artist :vegas:

Little little

Itz927

Kinda loving this. But also love the final version we got. This honestly gets me all the more hyped for a remix album. It’s so intriguing hearing different takes on a song. 

Focus
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

D-listers

popular to the GP

pls pick one

there's plenty of indie artists that the majority won't recognize but are basically worshipped at twitter and pop forums. marina, cupcakke, rina, lsdxoxo, normani... the list goes on. would you expect all casual music listeners to acknowledge todrick hall?

GC1234

Love the instrumental, but the way Gaga’s vocals just hit that chorus is just *chef’s kiss*........ also let’s not forget the iconic “come, come unwrap me-e” 💁🏼‍♀️💅🏼

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

OMonster
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sine From Above

Didn't Gaga write Sine From Above, though?

It was just the instrumental Elton had. 

I don't think it was ever called 'Sine From Above'. That's an original Gaga concept... I think?

subtext / fantasy

S0436
14 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Didn't Gaga write Sine From Above, though?

It was just the instrumental Elton had. 

I don't think it was ever called 'Sine From Above'. That's an original Gaga concept... I think?

The EW article said it was a bare bones track, but it did have lyrics and Elton singing on it before being sent to Bloodpop.

Songwriter(s)

Axel Hedfors/ Benjamin Rice /Elton John /Johannes Klahr /Michael Tucker /Stefani Germanotta /Matthew Burns/ Rami Yacoub /Ryan Tedder /Sebastian Ingrosso /Richard Zastenker /Vincent Pontare /Salem Al Fakir

Producer(s)

BloodPop /Burns / Axwell / Liohn /Klahr

OMonster
9 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The EW article said it was a bare bones track, but it did have lyrics and Elton singing on it before being sent to Bloodpop.

Songwriter(s)

Axel Hedfors/ Benjamin Rice /Elton John /Johannes Klahr /Michael Tucker /Stefani Germanotta /Matthew Burns/ Rami Yacoub /Ryan Tedder /Sebastian Ingrosso /Richard Zastenker /Vincent Pontare /Salem Al Fakir

Producer(s)

BloodPop /Burns / Axwell / Liohn /Klahr

I always assumed those lyrics weren't 'Sine From Above'. I can't believe that Gaga would base the entire concept of her album on someone else's idea. Chromatica is a healing space reached by the power of the 'sine' - music. If Elton thought of that concept, I'd be very disappointed. 

subtext / fantasy

Rebel

Not y’all actually shocked this was a pre-made song when she’s basically the featured artist on it and it’s like 1 minute long 💀

Wbk this album feels more like a Bloodpop project than anything, the Elton collab is literally 6 years old and already existed without her :laughga:

Archived