šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[LEAK] Writer's Demo of "Sour Candy" (Madison Love)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Jay.P said:

Damn the instrumental changed completely

I think it's in the Apple Gaga Radio thing she did mention,Ā I think it was Burns how she was impressed how he turned the song more house. Probably what she ment.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
3 minutes ago, qoqo said:

Is it wrong to like a song less when I realize the artist didnā€™t really write it? Because it feels stupid but idk

Ā 

I feel indifferent about it! I think it's good that huge artists take songwriters's penned tracksĀ and make them as popular as they should have been and reach the levels they would have never reached if they had released it themselves, but I do understand feeling less connected to a song that your favorite artist didn't actually write themselves. Especially one as prolific as Gaga!

an angel held me like a child

HausOfAntonio

Insane how much the improved itĀ :udidnt:Ā Gagaā€™s powerful vocals turn her part into such a moment. And her verse adds that Gaga quirk which is missing from this, too.Ā 

Still a really strong concept for a pop song imo. Gaga and her team just knew what parts to highlight.Ā 

VTV
22 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I've been waiting for this one :pray:Ā 

Same!. I know its only a matter of time

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Benji

Oh this is cool. Ā The original instrumental isnā€™t much compared to the final but I do like the chorus.

I like that Gaga can be a little more hands off with writing sometimes,Ā Sour CandyĀ is a BOPĀ :firega:

Jay.P
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

I think it's in the Apple Gaga Radio thing she did mention,Ā I think it was Burns how she was impressed how he turned the song more house. Probably what she ment.

I hope they work together again in the future. He's a good producer and seems to have good ideas and chemistry with Gaga.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Enzo
10 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

This is awesome! Love hearing the creative process and love her imitating Gagaā€™s pre career path. I always have a softspot for the excellent pop songwriters behind the hits

same, I wonder if Madison is going toĀ consider becoming a pop girl in the future :bon:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

ShayCristoforo

Soā€¦ Gaga didnā€™t write it?Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Perfume
Just now, Enzo said:

same, I wonder if Madison is going toĀ consider becoming a pop girl in the future :bon:Ā 

Tbh, I think she's content with being the songwriter! She's written so many good songs for pop girls already, probably rolling in bank without all the unnecessary attention from being in the spotlight

an angel held me like a child

Enzo
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

Tbh, I think she's content with being the songwriter! She's written so many good songs for pop girls already, probably rolling in bank without all the unnecessary attention from being in the spotlight

my good sis getting her coins, it's what she deserves :firega:Ā 

Darcklighter22
5 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

I hope they work together again in the future. He's a good producer and seems to have good ideas and chemistry with Gaga.

I hope so as well.Ā 

Enzo

Sour Candy, yeah yeah yeah yeah MWAH!

should've kept that

Benji
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

Soā€¦ Gaga didnā€™t write it?Ā 

Depends what you mean write. Ā She added bits, like the rap and extra hooksĀ whichĀ got her the writing credit on it.

Did she write the song from scratch? Ā No, but thereā€™s a lot of Gaga tracks like that.

Archived