💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[LEAK] Writer's Demo of "Sour Candy" (Madison Love)

Perfume

Featured Posts

enissa11
1 hour ago, Bio said:

She’s listed as top billing. First name on the list usually means the main writer.

but the order is random, madison who is the main writter is even after michael, burns and rami, where it says the first name on the list means main writer? you say "usually", when it applies? and how do you know this is the case? 
in every source you can search the composition background credits madison as a main writer, gaga never claimed anything...
it's not like beyonce saying "i wrote this song because..." when she didn't wrote anything lol

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister
7 hours ago, enissa11 said:

but the order is random, madison who is the main writter is even after michael, burns and rami, where it says the first name on the list means main writer? you say "usually", when it applies? and how do you know this is the case? 
in every source you can search the composition background credits madison as a main writer, gaga never claimed anything...
it's not like beyonce saying "i wrote this song because..." when she didn't wrote anything lol

Ignore them, they live in delusion! :vegas:

They still think Gaga writes her own songs, lol. SHE DOES NOT.

Joshua81

Hopefully it's just this one track. We already have Beyonce, we don't need another one. :derpga:

ProdigyARTPOP
4 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Ignore them, they live in delusion! :vegas:

They still think Gaga writes her own songs, lol. SHE DOES NOT.

How is it delusional to believe that she has had a hand in writing the majority of her material? Do you know how writing a song works? 

NichuuB

This Demo sounds like an Ashinikko type of song

Property of @Whale

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Why is Sour Candy missing from BP's the show on spotify uuuuuu

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 5/26/2021 at 7:17 PM, Cookie Tookie said:

Yup, proves that this was never a Gaga song. No wonder it’s my least liked on the album. 

This. 

and all the praise for it to be a single only so it'd chart I can't even

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ProdigyARTPOP
40 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

This. 

and all the praise for it to be a single only so it'd chart I can't even

Since we’re on the subject!

This is probably primarily reason #1 as to why Gaga & Team didn’t pick it as a single,

because songs that are picked as singles get a larger percentage of royalty rate & get another 5%-10% increase depending on whether it hits Gold or Platinum status according to her leaked contract docs!

So they’ve must felt like there was no need to push it and throw money at it as a single when it’s already close to scanning Platinum without moving a muscle and when her royalty rate for it would be the least out of everyone else on the track :vegas:

Battle 4 Ur Life
12 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Since we’re on the subject!

This is probably primarily reason #1 as to why Gaga & Team didn’t pick it as a single,

because songs that are picked as singles get a larger percentage of royalty rate & get another 5%-10% increase depending on whether it hits Gold or Platinum status according to her leaked contract docs!

So they’ve must felt like there was no need to push it and throw money at it as a single when it’s already close to scanning Platinum without moving a muscle and when her royalty rate for it would be the least out of everyone else on the track :vegas:

it would be easier to just say that’s you’re favorite song and you disagree lol. and I wasn’t talking about the label, I was talking about LMs and GGD.

it’s still a filler imo. it’s good, but it’s filler.

ProdigyARTPOP
6 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

it would be easier to just say that’s you’re favorite song and you disagree lol. and I wasn’t talking about the label, I was talking about LMs and GGD.

it’s still a filler imo. it’s good, but it’s filler.

I never said it was my favorite,

I actually was trying to give accurate information and I thought we were agreeing about the same thing & I never said I disagreed in any of that statement.

I was talking about the label.

& I also agreed, it was a filler song.

It was a favor for a favor type of collab. 

I don’t understand why you guys automatically jump the gun and try to give sarcastic answers, not everyone is looking for an argument or to agree, some of us just like back & forth talk.

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I never said it was my favorite,

I actually was trying to give accurate information and I thought we were agreeing about the same thing & I never said I disagreed in any of that statement.

I was talking about the label.

& I also agreed, it was a filler song.

It was a favor for a favor type of collab. 

I don’t understand why you guys automatically jump the gun and try to give sarcastic answers, not everyone is looking for an argument or to agree, some of us just like back & forth talk.

oh in that case I’m sorry sis. I legit thought you were being sarcastic and counter-arguing.

I was actually impressed with the information you presented. sorry if I was sarcastic I was just trying to preserve my opinion.

ProdigyARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

oh in that case I’m sorry sis. I legit thought you were being sarcastic and counter-arguing.

I was actually impressed with the information you presented. sorry if I was sarcastic I was just trying to preserve my opinion.

It’s okay. I hope I didn’t come off wrong in any way either, I genuinely mean well. :heart:

I appreciate that we were able to clear this up haha, and I agree. It’s quite interesting how label politics works, and how this is a new example that even artists of a large magnitude like Gaga and Taylor have to answer to them.

DVDSpike

You guys do realise that part of what it means to be an artist is to take on work from others and morph it into your own, right? It happens all the time.

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, DVDSpike said:

You guys do realise that part of what it means to be an artist is to take on work from others and morph it into your own, right? It happens all the time.

not only this
but she made her verses, the whole thing sounds diffrent and lyrics are not the only thing you write in a song
melodies, notes, background vocals
this site is so uneducated about that

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived