Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball NOT happening in Paris this year

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Gagalvaro

I just spoke with Ticketmaster France and they know nothing about the tour, so probably that screenshot is fake.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flapjack

Bruh, I just want my money back at this point. Who is holding a concert in Toronto when we just started a vaxx rollout... I need that money for rent :fatcat:

Alannah

It's not just Gaga's team that makes decisions for tours. I know it's frustrating but please don't start running at Gaga's team with pitchforks and demanding updates. It most likely will not happen until next year. If you're worried about refunds or travel accommodations, you can request your refund through Ticketmaster or book airfare with a cancellation for cash or credit policy. Unfortunately, while we're still working through a global pandemic, it's not a great time to anticipate any travel plans when everything is up in the air. 

alsemanche

It's just incredibly strange how so many artists have already rescheduled/cancelled while Gaga's is still pending for some reason. What's so special about the chromatica ball that needs so long to figure out? It's not like it's 500 dates that need to be taken care of. Many artists with longer tours and festivals have figured it out already so I don't get the wait tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Alannah
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's just incredibly strange how so many artists have already rescheduled/cancelled while Gaga's is still pending for some reason. What's so special about the chromatica ball that needs so long to figure out? It's not like it's 500 dates that need to be taken care of. Many artists with longer tours and festivals have figured it out already so I don't get the wait tbh

It's probably her schedule, tbh. The touring company has to confirm every rescheduled dates and work around all the other artists rescheduling. If she wants to tour, they'll make it happen, but she has promo and Vegas that they also have to work around. 

Does everyone know that there are many, many tours and performances going on this summer?  

Mother of Puppies

I know that they probably want to still try and do it this year, because of the whole House of Gucci promo and award season that will happen until next year... and that it'll be difficult to have a tour for a 2 year old album... I believe this is why they are waiting because they still hope it'll be possible. (which It's not - at least not here in Europe)

Well... even if it's difficult for her and her team... I also agree that they could at least talk to us and say what's going on even if they have no clue themselves - Just a tiny bit of transparency would have been nice I think.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I know that they probably want to still try and do it this year, because of the whole House of Gucci promo and award season that will happen until next year... and that it'll be difficult to have a tour for a 2 year old album... I believe this is why they are waiting because they still hope it'll be possible. (which It's not - at least not here in Europe)

Well... even if it's difficult for her and her team... I also agree that they could at least talk to us and say what's going on even if they have no clue themselves - Just a tiny bit of transparency would have been nice I think.

right like at this point ANY word from her team will do. Even if it's just "we don't have all the details yet but we're working on it. stay tuned"

Juniper

Even if it happens it’s basically impossible to travel without spending time and money on quarantine which makes me not wanting to go. 

StarstruckIllusion

Truly her messiest era omlll

Chic
10 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

USA stans are wining tbh,pretty much all the dates have been confirmed that are happening with full capacity :noparty:

I mean we lost with the BTWB so it’s only fair :bradley:

I was wondering if the only reason they are waiting for telling us some news about the show and refunds is financial.

Every day without news is a day when they can earn a lot of money in interest with our money...

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

It is likely to be possible in London so what you wrote is incorrect. Unless you think that the UK isn't part of Europe. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/covid-test-pilot-events-15-cases-west-end-revival-june-21-oliver-dowden-b937048.html

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

It is likely to be possible in London so what you wrote is incorrect. Unless you think that the UK isn't part of Europe. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/covid-test-pilot-events-15-cases-west-end-revival-june-21-oliver-dowden-b937048.html

I still highly doubt it, because people who are not from the UK won’t be allowed to enter the UK if they’re not vaccinated. The vaccination rates in Europe are still pretty low - especially among young people.

I’m just still very sceptical because it’s like in 2,5 months... 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived